Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post
    I'd love to see the finished costumes. The tutorial ought to be interesting as well... I tried to do Wraith makeup/prosthetics once, but had no idea what I was doing and failed miserably.
    I haven't even tried because I know I'd just fail miserably Clothes are usually the most bad part - some people just shouldn't touch sewing machines and I am one of them. The pieces just go to wrong places, and if the place and the piece is right, then I'll sew it inside out -_- And the materials are too expensive for me anyway.

But I know I will love the pics and tutorial! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      As promised, the next page of Hive 53:

He he roll on more trouble for Hive 53. Poor Castox day has just got worse.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        Just found this very silly Steve video.
        Oh that very good and very funny. Thanks Ciannwu
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          He he roll on more trouble for Hive 53. Poor Castox day has just got worse.
          And the day has only just begun.

Speaking of Hive 53, here's a little picture, unrelated to the current story but there's a Wraith in it so I thought you might like to see it:

http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...-can-153716083

Comment

Speaking of Hive 53, here's a little picture, unrelated to the current story but there's a Wraith in it so I thought you might like to see it:
            Very nice indeed. I love the way you've used a clouds photograph as a background. It looks just right.
            sigpic

Comment

Castox... bless him. Always trying to catch her but will she ever let him?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FightforAtlantis View Post
                Made a music video that shows Todd's compassion & love. He really does have a kind soul inside!
                ROMANTIC only one thing wrong should have been me not Shep in the vid.

It was fab very good thank you
                sigpic

Comment

Nice picture and I left a comment on DA.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by isolde View Post
                    Castox... Bless him. Always trying to catch her but will she ever let him?

nope
                    sigpic

Comment

There's an autographed photo of James Lafazanos as Shawn on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/06-STARGATE-ATLA...10154002r25947
                      sigpic

Comment

*counts pennies* Shame it wasn't Steve I'd have gone without coffee for a month for him!

Steve:

*slaps Steve* Sorry Shawn - you know I don't mean it! *blows Shawn kisses*

Steve:
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          *counts pennies* Shame it wasn't Steve I'd have gone without coffee for a month for him!
                          That would be a very big sacrifice.

Sorry Shawn - you know I don't mean it! *blows Shawn kisses*
                          Shawn: I'd never expect someone to go without their favourite food or drink. (Adopts a *so there* kind of expression for Steve's benefit.)
                          sigpic

Comment

Steve: *sticks tongue out at Shawn* I don't either! She's just saying that's what she'd do for me - so there! *fetches espressos from the vending machine for TP all day long*
                            TP: Will you two behave yourselves before I have to knock your heads together! *hugs Steve and blows kisses to Shawn* I love you both!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

TP: Will you two behave yourselves before I have to knock your heads together!
                              Ciannwn: They are behaving themselves - it just happens to be badly.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love this - and the story. Reminds me of how my cats like to play...they love the chase, but then get bored once they catch their prey (a piece of string, a feather, my toes...). The picture and story are just perfect together!

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X