No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve: LOL! Have you ever SEEN her when she throws a strop??? It's quite entertaining!

TP: Had a good teacher, didn't I?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Steve: she likes to make a show of defiant independence, but she's a good little worshipper really

TP :
      Hehehehe... A BRILLIANT little Worshipper. And yes, TA, Erik brilliant at what she does when she's Worshipping, though I 'd have to ask Steve for the score on that knotty little problem. *thinks* But we all are very, very good.
      Todd: A definition of good I've not come across before.
      *Iz takes out dictionary, scrubs definition of 'good' out and rewrites it in black pen*
      Todd: Incorrigible.
      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in with freshly printed copies of Chp. 12 of Pillows Don't Growl. Lays them down on the table and then goes and curls up with Commander Sam on Hive 18 and sleeps.*

Chapter 12:
        http://geniemiller.deviantart.com/ar...p-12-153063060

Comment

I don't know if if you ladies already know this, but there are loads of lovely pics over at the MGM SGA site.

Bit of a taster.

Spoiler:

Comment

*squees!*
            Another great chapter of Pillows don't growl and an awesome taster picture of Phinny-boy

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              I don't know if if you ladies already know this, but there are loads of lovely pics over at the MGM SGA site.

Bit of a taster.

Spoiler:
              oh, nice find ... there's some brilliant pictures there ... here's one from 'the queen' behind the scenes section :

Spoiler:

hehe ... not todd's best look! :-)
              Last edited by mercy moon; 06 February 2010, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Bit of a taster.
                Cool - very nice - thanks Blencathra!

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
                  oh, nice find ... there's some brilliant pictures there ... here's one from 'the queen' behind the scenes section :

Spoiler:

I never thought I'd see Todd in a hoodie... I have now been proven wrong

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                    *squees!*
                    Another great chapter of Pillows don't growl and an awesome taster picture of Phinny-boy
                    Thanks!

Spoiler:

Oh, that blue jacket....I wish he didn't have it on so we could see what shirt he wears under his delicious jacket. And what is that black piece of fabric hanging down below it on top of his left leg?? Is the shirt ripped cause he got glomped by a wraith worshiper?? *looks at TP* Where were you that day??

Comment

Hmmm - I'm not convinced that blue is his best colour or perhaps its just the lighting?

Comment

here's a better look at the under shirt (teamed this time with a brown hoodie) on one of todd's colleagues ... :-)

Spoiler:

btw ciannwn, love the steve video. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                          Hmmm - I'm not convinced that blue is his best colour or perhaps its just the lighting?
                          No I don't think blue is his best color, with that skin tone.

here's a better look at the under shirt (teamed this time with a brown hoodie) on one of todd's colleagues ... :-)

Spoiler:

btw ciannwn, love the steve video. :-)
                          hmmm...that shirt looks pretty easy to rip or remove.. *rubs hand together manically*

Comment

i guess the costume designers wouldn't go to much trouble over something that's never really seen ... to be honest, the shirt just looks like an ordinary black t-shirt with the ribbing/edging bit cut off roughly to make the V around the neck bigger ... so, yes, whilst you're gently caressing sexy wraith boy neck, all you'd have to do is grab the fabric and rip down on the V point to expose your tattooed prize! :-)

Comment

... so, yes, whilst you're gently caressing sexy wraith boy neck, all you'd have to do is grab the fabric and rip down on the V point to expose your tattooed prize! :-)
                              *thunks*

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                                Just found this very silly Steve video.
                                TgtYdzc_PKc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgtYdzc_PKc&feature=rec-fresh+div-r-8-HM
                                That's cute!

i guess the costume designers wouldn't go to much trouble over something that's never really seen ... to be honest, the shirt just looks like an ordinary black t-shirt with the ribbing/edging bit cut off roughly to make the V around the neck bigger ... so, yes, whilst you're gently caressing sexy wraith boy neck, all you'd have to do is grab the fabric and rip down on the V point to expose your tattooed prize! :-)
                                What a nice thought! *THUNK* *has to be revived by Rhys giving her the gift of life*

Comment

Working...
                                X