Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCH View Post
    If your not careful you'll be in the naughty corner again.....
    Spoiler:
    T52 reaction

Which picture you do you mean? Not this one?
    It was the piccie that Toddandrea posted but this smilie is very cute too!

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
      No, Trill's with us too and I'm hoping that the following will work, it should be the picture that Mum's BF did for me last night.

Spoiler:
      http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=1759&pictureid=19605
      Very nice indeed! (Tried to green you but couldn't so mental GREENS will have to do instead!)
      Last edited by Trillian52; 22 December 2009, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post

It was the piccie that Toddandrea posted but this smilie is very cute too!
        Picture is excellant.

Smillie is cute so here it is again.....
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

No, Trill's with us too and I'm hoping that the following will work, it should be the picture that Mum's BF did for me last night.

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=19605
          A big wraithy Thank you to your Mum's boyfriend and to you for sharing.

Smillie is cute so here it is again.....
          Yep, that smilie is very cute indeed! *snurch*

btw, Marcus gets my vote too for no particular reason. I like the sound of it.
          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 22 December 2009, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Fabulous pastel sketch from your Mum's b/f, Toddandrea! Thanks for sharing

*evil grin*... as for the "orderly" queue for Todd under the mistletoe... *elbows way to front of queue*... WHat? I spend 90% of my time in the naughty corner anyway so I may as well actually DO something naughty! *snogs Todd*
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Looks like the name Marcus has won.

Originally posted by wraith_whore
              Marcus, ah...a possible potential father in WWA. Such a daddy-maker.

He looks like Charles' twin pod brother.
              That's why I got confused. I think they used the same guy to play two different Wraith in Tracker.

That's great.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

*evil grin*... as for the "orderly" queue for Todd under the mistletoe... *elbows way to front of queue*... WHat? I spend 90% of my time in the naughty corner anyway so I may as well actually DO something naughty! *snogs Todd*
                That's alright TP, I'm currently ducking inbetween both queues. This one and the one on the Todd Thunk Post.
                sigpic
                Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Steady on, old gal... *jostles with TP to maintain position* Listen up ladies, Todd's kisses are definitely worth queuing for and I personally vouch for their effectiveness because I've been round several times. Just to make sure...

*thinks* Though I might try a few kisses from the rest of the boys...? Just to draw some sort of comparison, you understand. We have to have standards here.

*rest of the lads*

Spoiler:
                  HAPPY CRIMBO!!!

Hugs to everyone...
                  sigpic

Comment

*perks, takes Isolde's cue and tackles Phineas after writing Todd a small I.O.U mistletoe*

Merry (early) Christmas all

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post

Steady on, old gal... *jostles with TP to maintain position* Listen up ladies, Todd's kisses are definitely worth queuing for and I personally vouch for their effectiveness because I've been round several times. Just to make sure...

*thinks* Though I might try a few kisses from the rest of the boys...? Just to draw some sort of comparison, you understand. We have to have standards here.

*rest of the lads*
                      Hey! Less of the old if you don;t mind! Todd juices me up frequently so I look a lot younger than I am - don;t let everyone know my secret! LOL

Todd: TP does that too... she keeps needing to compare notes between me and Steve... she claims she can't make up her mind and has to do more research with both of us I have to commend you girls for being very meticulous in your research
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*comes back, replaces the sprig of mistletoe in Todd's jacket then flops back onto the furry rug to watch the potentially chaotic queue form*

Comment

Hello everyone:
                          Just posting to wish everybody a Merry and a quite Wraithy Christmas!
                          Last edited by JadedWraith; 23 December 2009, 11:47 AM. Reason: no preposition? Oh shame on me....
                          sigpic
                          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Season's Greetings, whatever holiday you celebrate

Comment

*Still ducking between both the WDC and Todd Thunk thread queues*

Did someone say potentially chaotic queue?
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

I've already got myself confused as to which thread most people are posting in, so chaotic fits

Comment

Working...
                                X