Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Oooh, that you in the middle? Nice tatt! Mine wouldn't be nearly as big and I want it on the inside of my forearm, so it should be okay.
    IV's kind of convinced me by saying life's too short to waste it on not doing the things you always wanted to - and at my age that's so true!
    I have a friend with several tatts so i;m going to get her tatt artist and go for it! Thanks Izzy! *big hug*
    Yeah, that's me on a Rocky Horror gig with two friends. I love my tat, btw, and I have another on my right arm, though I've been tempted to go for a half sleeve recently. I want a phoenix...

----------------
    Now playing: Kate Bush - Hello Earth
    via FoxyTunes
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore
      Aww, he looks so beautiful with the snow in the background. *bats eyelashes* My Charles.
      I think the snow colour really suits his hair.

There's still the mystery of this Wraith. He's got a braid like Charles but I can't see if he's got a tattoo. He's the one in the cave from Tracker.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
        DS that is so very good - I love it - you've really captured Todd's best, er, features...
        Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        I think DS captured his quiet, understated power exceptionally well. And thanks - that tattoo is on all my own Todd drawings on my dA page - it's on his left thigh too I tried to create a design that would emphasise his muscles as well as blend with his face tatt
        Originally posted by IV View Post
        Great tattoo design TP DS, you really captured his look well in that image! *thunks* There shall be greenings when Gateworld lets me!
        Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
        Very *thunk*able.

Green for you both.
        Thank you very much! Painting Todd was great fun!
        Thanks for all the greens too!

Here is a Hive 53 Christmas Special, done traditionally in watercolours this time:
        http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...2009-147354882

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Comment

Hehee, fav'd and commented His expression at the end's amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
            I have a tat, and I can honestly say that it ain't that bad. It is a bit sore around the underside of the arm, or near to bone, but if you've had a baby then it won't give you any problems. I sat for four hours to get my arm band done and it was only at the end when you start to swell, and the skin gets hot, that it begins to get on your nerves, so you will prolly be ok.
            Mine took four hours too and it wasn't that bad. The tat starts just under my knee and ends where my toes join my foot and only shading the foot started to get more painful than pleasurable.

Healing was much worse. Surprisingly it didn't itch so bad, but the cream made skin very sticky and wearing socks without disgust was practically out of the question for nearly two weeks. Even when I continuously kept putting on more cream, the skin became so tight my walking was funny couple of days. As whole my tattoo was still easier than any piercing I have had, spare lobes. As far as I don't have to consider what my mother liked... *shudders*

*coughs* Off topic *coughs* But cool things like tattoos and one can't think others can just ignore them

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              Here is a Hive 53 Christmas Special, done traditionally in watercolours this time:

fantastic! 'hive 53' deserves to be published - i'd buy it! thanks you for posting! oh, and happy xmas to you!

Comment

Wonderful as always.

Poor Castox. Maybe next year?
                sigpic

Comment

Another Erik card.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  My first attempt at doing text which isn't in a straight line.
                  sigpic

Comment

[CENTER]+New Music Video+
                    It's definitely worth watching.
                    sigpic

Comment

Indeed, poor Castox.
                      Great work again. I love the colours.

A very good video.
                      sigpic

Comment

It was superb, as usual, and at least this time Fillyz is starting to acknowledge she has feelings for poor Tox apart from loathing.

Originally posted by FromOutside
                        Healing was much worse. Surprisingly it didn't itch so bad, but the cream made skin very sticky and wearing socks without disgust was practically out of the question for nearly two weeks.
                        I agree that the leakage is pretty damn gross. And the peeling... hehehehe

wraith_whore: Great vid...
                        sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas from Bob.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            Another Erik card.
                            +New Music Video+
                            Thanks for the great entertainment - you're all so talented!

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                              Hehee, fav'd and commented His expression at the end's amusing.
                              Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
                              fantastic! 'hive 53' deserves to be published - i'd buy it! thanks you for posting! oh, and happy xmas to you!
                              Wonderful as always.
                              Poor Castox. Maybe next year?
                              Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                              Indeed, poor Castox.
                              Great work again. I love the colours.
                              Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                              It was superb, as usual, and at least this time Fillyz is starting to acknowledge she has feelings for poor Tox apart from loathing.
                              Thank you! I admit it's fun to let Tox suffer. He would be an arrogant jerk if he'd get everything he wants.

*THUNK* I like the old-fashioned frame and the lettering looks very nice too.

Nice and creepy atmosphere. *shivers* I like creepy. Well done.

He looks tired, as if he just came home from xmas shopping and has bought a ton of presents.

Comment

*THUNK* I like the old-fashioned frame and the lettering looks very nice too.
                                Thank you.

I think I made every mistake there was to make while putting that frame together. I have a horrible habit of clicking on the wrong layer when trying to do complicated things.

He looks tired, as if he just came home from xmas shopping and has bought a ton of presents.

You're right. He does look tired.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X