No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I prefer to think of our lovely wraithie boys as hair-free apart from their heads... why? Because...

Spoiler:
    The idea of Todd and Steve having white-haired pubes is just too freaky to even think about!!!!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Actually, I prefer to think of our lovely wraithie boys as hair-free apart from their heads... why? Because...

Spoiler:
      The idea of Todd and Steve having white-haired pubes is just too freaky to even think about!!!!
      I totally agree.
      Spoiler:
      And I don't like too much body hair in general.

Comment

Spoiler:
        I wouldn't mind. Infact, I would probably be more fascinated if they did! I know...I'm such a pervert.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
          I wouldn't mind. Infact, I would probably be more fascinated if they did! I know...I'm such a pervert.
          Sorry, gals, white hair down there only happens in OLD guys!!!!

Besides, I;m with DS -
          Spoiler:
          hair free makes worshipping much more pleasant!
          sigpic

Comment

We're flying close to the wind, so to speak, so maybe we should change the subject!
            sigpic

Comment

We're flying close to the wind, so to speak, so maybe we should change the subject!
              Agreed.

EDIT: Deleted that post too, just incase.

Comment

hmmm, a change of direction in our quest to theorize everything we can about these hot wraith guys. *nearly falls into gutter, but grabs the catch rope just in time*

Lets go some where silly, that probably in some warped circular logic will still end up in the gutter as usual, but we can try to be good...for now.

Question:
                If one of our favorite wraith boys was stuck on earth, and couldn't do what Spike did to get money. What kind of job would they do to make money to get the stuff they need to get back home?

My bet is computer programmer/tech, cause I know enough of them to know they are a bit eccentric. And I wouldn't doubt a wraith could hide among them.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
                  If one of our favorite wraith boys was stuck on earth, and couldn't do what Spike did to get money. What kind of job would they do to make money to get the stuff they need to get back home?

My bet is computer programmer/tech, cause I know enough of them to know they are a bit eccentric. And I wouldn't doubt a wraith could hide among them.
                  Wraith in software business, now that explains tons of things... *spends time in computer classroom just waiting the class to end because computer didn't agree with opening some files properly*

Somehow I am getting images: Bob trying to work with small clumsy keyboard from Earth and then throwing whole computer and some furniture out of the nearest window

Computers, not for Bob But Steve and Erik might even make our programs better... Unless stressed human taste better than relaxed ones. Wait, that too explains...!

Todd would write bestselling philosophical sci-fi books and talk in different convections and have many thousands fangirls

Comment

Question:

Contract killer, I guess. Being a computer programmer is one of the highest-paying jobs, but I doubt it covers expenses in this situation.
                    ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Question:
                      Scientist, especially geneticist.
                      sigpic

Comment

Something high-up military, likely in the weapons development department.

Comment

Sorry, gals, white hair down there only happens in OLD guys!!!!

Besides, I;m with DS -
                          Spoiler:
                          hair free makes worshipping much more pleasant!
                          Hairballs are not good... *cough* Just look at cats.

I'm in favour of hitman... eat for free if you're a Wraith and get paid lots of money. What's not to like?
                          sigpic

Comment

Dancer in the WDC nightclub

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                              Hairballs are not good... *cough* Just look at cats.

I'm in favour of hitman... eat for free if you're a Wraith and get paid lots of money. What's not to like?
                              for the hairballs

for the eat-for-free
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                Dancer in the WDC nightclub
                                Why pay when you can get it for free?
                                ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Working...
                                X