Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tubbs View Post
    and spoil everything?
    At this point, the suspense is killing me! You should see all the pages of speculation we've racked up on this thread. lol Anything? Like, how many lines did you have? Do you play more than one Wraith?
    Oh, a general question I have for you - do you watch your own performances? Not in the dailies, but on television, in the theater, etc.? Just curious.

mfw

Comment

and spoil everything?
      oh well...if you tell us stuff like where you went to lunch and you had a real good laugh when joe flannigan tripped over a cable...and nothing about the plot, it can't be spoilery

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
        I only knew him from '300'.

Ah - never saw 300...it just looked too brutal for me, so I passed on it, even though I do like Gerard Butler very much. First saw him as Attila the Hun, and in a couple British productions, before he hit it big. Attila is still my favorite character of his, but that's probably just because of the hair... OT
        Spoiler:

das
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
          Tyler...can I have your autograph....pretty please? Just say Hello Cassandra and I'll scream
          of course. in the past, people have sent self addressed envelopes to my agent's office in vancouver requesting autographs or signed headshots. i always send them back.

Comment

of course. in the past, people have sent self addressed envelopes to my agent's office in vancouver requesting autographs or signed headshots. i always send them back.
            OMG! YAY! I'll do that I promise. Thankyou so much!
            There isn't a smilie wide enough to show my smile right now so this will have to do x 2 million!

When you first played a wraith and were getting the make-up done, did you ask what the facial slits were for? or the jewellery on the fingers??
            sigpic
            Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              Ah - never saw 300...it just looked too brutal for me, so I passed on it, even though I do like Gerard Butler very much. First saw him as Attila the Hun, and in a couple British productions, before he hit it big. Attila is still my favorite character of his, but that's probably just because of the hair... OT
              Spoiler:

das
              *thunk* I love that pic! And I loved that movie. Made me want to read up more on the Huns. I loved '300' but then I studied that battle over and over again in college. The inaccuracies didn't even bother me. And neither did the violence. It was like "Sin City" in that I felt more removed from it. Hey, didn't Zack do "Sin City" too?

mfw

Comment

and spoil everything?
                Both eps have already been leaked - shame. They even had to start a new thread for the leaked eps, because people were just talking about them everywhere. I've read some of the spoilers, but will not watch the illegal download since I'll be seeing it in a couple weeks anyway. But I understand that those who live overseas have to wait a year or two before they can see them on tv, so I don't blame them for sneaking a peak early.

But we wouldn't want you to spoil anything. Not sure it would be appreciated by those who gave you the job in the first place.

Speaking of which, have you looked into the new show, Universe? Any desire to pick up a role in that, even as a guest star?

Oh, and in case you missed it - I was curious about your puppy's name. He/she's a cutie!

das
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                  Okay. You've probably been asked this a million times, but is there any one role you've enjoyed performing as over any of the others on SGA?
                  rhys for sure. but if kenny returns in Universe, he might become a lot of fun. but, i have no idea if the wraith will be in the new show.

Comment

Spoiler:

The next person who calls me the chiquita banana lady one more time, hybernates permanently!!!

And Happy Birthday Seven.
                    Thanks Starry Waters - that picture is a real laugh. Poor Todd though - he looks annoyed!

Welcome tubbs to our crazy thread - we are just always in the gutter here. But we love the wraith.

I came, I saw, I conquered!
                    sigpic
                    We are unique! Created unique!
                    Sevenofnine

Comment

rhys for sure. but if kenny returns in Universe, he might become a lot of fun. but, i have no idea if the wraith will be in the new show.
                      Yeah, I don't think we will have Wraith in the new show...*sniffle* But there is the Atlantis movie...we COULD just keep giving Joe a nudge..."putKennyinthemovie!putKennyinthemovie!" Not that he pays any attention to us.

das
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                        Both eps have already been leaked - shame. They even had to start a new thread for the leaked eps, because people were just talking about them everywhere. I've read some of the spoilers, but will not watch the illegal download since I'll be seeing it in a couple weeks anyway. But I understand that those who live overseas have to wait a year or two before they can see them on tv, so I don't blame them for sneaking a peak early.

But we wouldn't want you to spoil anything. Not sure it would be appreciated by those who gave you the job in the first place.

Speaking of which, have you looked into the new show, Universe? Any desire to pick up a role in that, even as a guest star?

Oh, and in case you missed it - I was curious about your puppy's name. He/she's a cutie!

das
                        ya, nobody has told me to keep quiet. i just don't want to give anything away out of respect for the viewers.

that's my sister's dog jerry. she is a sweatheart. she'll eat absolutely anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
                          Thanks Starry Waters - that picture is a real laugh. Poor Todd though - he looks annoyed!

Welcome tubbs to our crazy thread - we are just always in the gutter here. But we love the wraith.

LOL but I did not put the fruit on his poor head. LOL
                          sigpic
                          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

I only knew him from '300'.
                            yeah me too, not well known for his other parts.

Comment

LOL but I did not put the fruit on his poor head. LOL
                              Yeh I know that was das.

Has anyone check out the new thread at season five -"Unsanctioned Release of SGA Final two episodes"

Gives away a little bit but not a lot. Not a lot of talk about the wraith - just some comments about Shep though.

Apparently it is not the final finished product - so they were saying!
                              I came, I saw, I conquered!
                              sigpic
                              We are unique! Created unique!
                              Sevenofnine

Comment

At this point, the suspense is killing me! You should see all the pages of speculation we've racked up on this thread. lol Anything? Like, how many lines did you have? Do you play more than one Wraith?
                                Oh, a general question I have for you - do you watch your own performances? Not in the dailies, but on television, in the theater, etc.? Just curious.

mfw
                                ya i watch the episodes on tv when i can. it's interesting to see what they keep and the scenes that get left on the cutting room floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X