Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
    People! Head over to Vancouver con thread!! Torri con photos!!!!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=8863

She's gorgeous!!!! Love the smile, the hair, everything!!!!
    I was just about to say the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Kindu View Post
      I was just about to say the same thing
      hehe, I beat you to it.
      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

ooooohhhhh... Those piccies are soooo pretty!!!! Love Con photos!!!! *sigh*
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Love the con pics!
          Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

She looks soo cute in them Con Pics lol
            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Agreed! I love your sig, atlantis babe!

Comment

Pic spam ! Elizabeth Weir's look on the outside is about : ( spoilers bc it's long and some pics are large )
                Spoiler:

Seduction

Hairstyle

Facial expression

a gorgeous smile

curls

green eyes and weird moves

Red T-shirts ( short sleeves here only )

....and the eyebrow (sometimes double, but for your viewing pleasures I'm posting the original)

xxx

Comment

The original is in Rising! Where apparantly she did teh brow about 72 times!!

Comment

Agreed! I love your sig, atlantis babe!
                    Thanks Celcool.. i like your too.. is it new?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                      The original is in Rising! Where apparantly she did teh brow about 72 times!!
                      Like I didn't know that ! No I meant the original as in only one eyebrow...ttttt

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        Thanks Celcool.. i like your too.. is it new?
                        Stef made a few additional Save Elizabeth banners a couple of days ago, so, yes, fairly new.

There aren't enough of Sparky banners used atm (because of the campaign, kinda makes sense - first we need to get Elizabeth back then we can have Sparky too ) so it's nice to see one now and then.

Comment

Yeah i was kinda sick of my old one.. Firefly made mine and shes a sheyla shipper i was like what are the odds! lol i tried to converte her too didnt work lol

Comment

Stef made a few additional Save Elizabeth banners a couple of days ago, so, yes, fairly new.

There aren't enough of Sparky banners used atm (because of the campaign, kinda makes sense - first we need to get Elizabeth back then we can have Sparky too ) so it's nice to see one now and then.
                            A banner isn't always necessary. Look at the amounts of posts in the Shep/Weir thread. I've posted like ten times on it today and bc of that you guys know that I'm a sparky shipper ( and proud to be ). And the same goes with Elizabeth. But that's just me. Also, I'd like to point out that Sparky isn't over bc Lizzie has become a reccuring character.

Now back to the eyebrow, so here's the first "original" ever, on Atlantis of course! ( hehehe, I found it ^^ )

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                              Also, I'd like to point out that Sparky isn't over bc Lizzie has become a reccuring character.
                              Never give up! Never surrender!!

What? Torri herself said they wore GQ costumes, lol.

Now back to the eyebrow, so here's the first "original" ever, on Atlantis of course! ( hehehe, I found it ^^ )
                              Damn, that is early on, lol. Wouldn't like to play the shooters game for Rising. I'd be passed out before we made it to part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                                Never give up! Never surrender!!

What? Torri herself said they wore GQ costumes, lol.

Damn, that is early on, lol. Wouldn't like to play the shooters game for Rising. I'd be passed out before we made it to part 2.
                                You really got weird ideas sometimes, you know that? Plus, it's already been done. The number is a warning itself!

Comment

Working...
                                X