• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronnikins View Post
    I love that pic, it's so dreamy!

Comment

Sally's here!
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Yup, here I is!

Comment

And with mini pic!spam.. yay!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
            And with mini pic!spam.. yay!
            Of course! Pretties for my pretties!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
              I love that pic, it's so dreamy!
              *melts into protoplasma*

I love that look on her face. It means so much
              Spoiler:
              Shep's back in one piece

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                Friends of Science Fiction. They have a 'sister' con company in Melbourne as well, and they just took over Vortex in Brissie.
                Have you seen that there will be a Gatecon OZ in 2008 ? from what is written on the website http://www.gatecon.com !!

I so want to go to a convention again and finally meet Torri !!!

Comment

*squeaks happily* Polaris in July, LFCC in September... I almost hate myself But Shane and I just got our hotel room booked for the former and I just have to come and squeak and squee and squeal with the giddiness.

Comment

Ooh pic spam!! Just what I need to unwind after a day of working on archives!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                      Ooh pic spam!! Just what I need to unwind after a day of working on archives!
                      In that case...

Comment

Originally posted by Kindu View Post
                        Have you seen that there will be a Gatecon OZ in 2008 ? from what is written on the website http://www.gatecon.com !!

I wanna meet Torri too!!! Ooh, GC!! I could so make that if there aren't any midsems then. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
                          Next time take the opportuinty, she is a lovely person
                          From all the reports and how she comes across on screen, that's the impression I get. I'd love to meet her, but still be to nervous to actually talk. I spy......
                          Pic Spam!
                          Awesome! (sorry a little bit hyper tonight)
                          Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                            From all the reports and how she comes across on screen, that's the impression I get. I'd love to meet her, but still be to nervous to actually talk. I spy......
                            Pic Spam!
                            Awesome! (sorry a little bit hyper tonight)
                            She's so sweet! Funny, too. Having talked to her several times online, I have some idea what it'll be like to meet her in person, but I'll probably clam. I get really shy sometimes. Did with Rachel, too... But Torri really is a lovely person. *fangirls*

Comment

Originally posted by Kindu View Post

'

woooooh!.. hope it is 'cheaper' then BOBW

Comment

People! Head over to Vancouver con thread!! Torri con photos!!!!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=8863

She's gorgeous!!!! Love the smile, the hair, everything!!!!
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X