Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
    I watched it again last night and all I have to say about Torri's performance in that ep is stunning in so many ways
    Sadly the only place I could see it was on Youtube, I lost my downloaded version, but now that's gone. Great episode, loved Torri's performance.

Yay, a possible new movie!! I feel out of place just standing here. ::joins everyone bouncing.:: XFKristen, the velcro idea isn't bad, it reminds me of a carnival attraction.
    Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

We're bouncing? Cool

*joins in*

And why are we bouncing? *bounces up the thread*

oooh! I see!

Spams...

Spoiler:

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

*snurches pretty Lizzie!Spam*

*bounces off*

Comment

With all this bouncing, I feel like the frickin' Easter Bunny!

"Oooh, bunnies!"

Comment

I just feel like Tigger...
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Ooo bouncing, one second let me get my Space Hopper
              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Ooooo space hoppers! Wonderful 90s kid memories

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Mini icon post, only one this time.

Edit: Of course it would help if I uploaded it in the right folder first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                    Mini icon post, only one this time.

http://unfaithful-mirror.net/images/icons/Torri_Higginson/torri-14.jpg[/img]

Edit: Of course it would help if I uploaded it in the right folder first time.
                    Sooo prettiful I totally adore the pic. I never get tired of seeing it.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Woooooowwww What happened ? *unaware*
                      *goes back to read page 374*
                      *bounces too*
                      *does a few torribow moves*
                      *bounces again*

*is tired* Why can't I find these sort of news first ???!!!!! I hate google sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                        Ooo bouncing, one second let me get my Space Hopper
                        We must have missed that one here. I remember Moon Shoes and Pogo Balls.
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Ah, the 90's memories, lol. Spam! Thanks Moo and SallyLizzie!
                          Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

I hope Torri accepts the offer for that movie. Yay, more stuff to see her in.
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

*joins in bouncing even if she's a little late*

Torriiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

@SL: love the pic, is it from Rising? I don't remember her making that face!

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                                Not sure if any of you bother with the H&H games. It's a bit confusing on knowing what to vote in now but in the 'unaltered' version E is getting a little low on points: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=41751&page=10
                                It's all gone to pot anyway, but I can't help but feel defensive of her
                                I'm not voting in that thread because Sam fans started it, let them have their fun *lol*, I'm voting only in the topic poundpuppy29 started.
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X