Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.L. View Post
    I had no idea that this was the 3rd Torri Thread. How is it her thread can have such back luck as to be closed and then deleted accidentally. Rawr! Don't mess with TH and her fans.

AL
    I make it the fifth one, lol. We had Weir Discussion, Weir WOW, they got merged into Central, that got closed and Weir Discussion and Weir Wow were opened again. Then Weir Wow got lost so replacement was created.

...and that actually makes this the sixth thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
      I make it the fifth one, lol. We had Weir Discussion, Weir WOW, they got merged into Central, that got closed and Weir Discussion and Weir Wow were opened again. Then Weir Wow got lost so replacement was created.

...and that actually makes this the sixth thread.
      And Torri's posts in WOW got lost in Central... Because when we could tell the exact page where she first wrote, now we can't...

Comment

Films starring Torri Higginson...

Jungleground - Check

Mmm...it wasn't bad. TH looked splendid, and with the automatic gun ... *hawt*

Next to see... Airborne.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
          And Torri's posts in WOW got lost in Central... Because when we could tell the exact page where she first wrote, now we can't...
          You can check her profile and from there search for all her posts.
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
            You can check her profile and from there search for all her posts.
            I know! I was just saying...

Comment

Lol, well, I never actually knew page they were on anyway (900 and something, was it?). But for anyone wanting to read, re-read, or save them incase the internet pixies get them, you can find all 31 posts here.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Films starring Torri Higginson...

Jungleground - Check

Mmm...it wasn't bad. TH looked splendid, and with the automatic gun ... *hawt*

Next to see... Airborne.
              I liked Jungleground, so much eyecandy! As is Airborne with Sean Bean. They're definately two of Torri's better flicks.

Comment

Spoiler:

Made by Spacegirlnz. Doesn't hurt reposting it.

Comment

Spoiler:

OMG *squee* You have just made my evening so much better than what it was turning out to be
                  Thankies for posting it <33

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                  ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                    OMG *squee* You have just made my evening so much better than what it was turning out to be
                    Thankies for posting it <33
                    I'm imagining Liz kicking some TPTB butt there. *lol*

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You see the first guy who's holding her shoulder? That's Rachel Luttrel's boyfriend. He was with her at LFCC last year and he's such a sweet guy!

Erm, yeah. Anyway...
                      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Oh, I made that! Hehe! I'm going to see if I can make a better one. Maybe in my break at uni
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

It's funny to go back and read now, 'cause it looks like we were all schizophrenic.
                          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                            Oh, I made that! Hehe! I'm going to see if I can make a better one. Maybe in my break at uni
                            Looks awesome Spacegirlnz! Thanks for posting it Celcool. Oh to see TLG again.
                            Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                              Looks awesome Spacegirlnz! Thanks for posting it Celcool. Oh to see TLG again.
                              I watched it again last night and all I have to say about Torri's performance in that ep is stunning in so many ways

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

For some strange reason that link doesnt work for me
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X