Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
    She's done B.A.S.E Jumping before hasn't she? I'm sure Bungee jumping would be a walk in the park in comparison.
    Awesome! Now I want to try!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Comment

Wow this place has been busy while I've been gone. Well, it's great to see the thread coming back to life!

Thanks to what Torri said on her visit here last year, today marks my one-year anniversary of being in recovery from bulimia. If she hadn't kicked my self-esteem back into existence I don't know where I'd be... a lot worse off than I am now. But there is a big reason so many of us love her - she's done so much for us in terms of friendship and community and in being something to unite so many people in happy things. Yay Torri!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
          Wow this place has been busy while I've been gone. Well, it's great to see the thread coming back to life!

Thanks to what Torri said on her visit here last year, today marks my one-year anniversary of being in recovery from bulimia. If she hadn't kicked my self-esteem back into existence I don't know where I'd be... a lot worse off than I am now. But there is a big reason so many of us love her - she's done so much for us in terms of friendship and community and in being something to unite so many people in happy things. Yay Torri!
          *huggles*

And yeah, what she said really made people think. It's good to re-read it from time to time.
          Thumbs up for Torri!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, gorgeous pics!!
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
              What exactly is the Sydney Bridge Walk
              oh.. ok i think experince should come to thie question.. Well the Bridge in Sydney - Sydney Harbour Bridge- You can walk you and down teh sides on it. Very very sore and tired when u get about halfway. takes about 1 hour. but its an awesome veiw of sydney.

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

B.E.AUtiful

Whoooo!
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

OMG!!! I Coudn't get back on Gateworld last night because apparently, my computer is the slowest little monkey on the planet!! and i missed out on all this awesome Torri!chat....*cries*

Anywho, because of that, i've brought pics to work with me...mostly to make sallylizzie *meep*. I've got some TekWar caps for you guys...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                  Today I was sitting in a food court with Spacegirlnz and we were discussing the (slight spoilers for Road Not Taken and Moebius)

Spoiler:
                  awful wig that Cam has on in Rnt whether it's the same one Danny has on in Moebius.

Space said, "I know, my hairdresser is in jail."

I couldn't stand it and started laughing hysterically, but it was made worse because I was trying not to laugh. The end result was very... dignified.

Apparently I laugh like Sandra Bullock.
                  hahah!. How bad would you feel if someone's hairdresser was in jail and they said that to you lol.. i would crack up laughin thinking of that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
                    OMG!!! I Coudn't get back on Gateworld last night because apparently, my computer is the slowest little monkey on the planet!! and i missed out on all this awesome Torri!chat....*cries*

Anywho, because of that, i've brought pics to work with me...mostly to make sallylizzie *meep*. I've got some TekWar caps for you guys...

Spoiler:

Whos the slightly good looking 80's 90's Guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*dreamy sigh* She's so beautiful. Thanks for pretty pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        Whos the slightly good looking 80's 90's Guy?
                        Oh, he's the main character Jake Cardigan. He's alright, though slightly annoyingly obsessed with his ex-wife. Poor Beth.

Torri is Beth. Pretty cool movie, if you are like me and you actually love older, B-grade movies with crummy special effects and great actors reduced to googling roles...

Torri was fantastic in the movie, she's a great actress, but i couldn't help but feel that alot of the time, her character was ignored by his. Well, he was insensitive i think...

Comment

*dreamy sigh* She's so beautiful. Thanks for pretty pictures!
                          She is indeed.

Comment

For Sunday
                            Spoiler:

"Oh this is fun...*yawns*"

"You saw John wearing What?!"

"Maybe if i close my eyes tight enough, David will stop talking..."

*Loves Hewlett*

"What's wrong Torri?"
                            "They wouldn't let me carry the wine" *pouts*

"Did YOU get to carry the wine?"

"Send the wine through and i don't murder all of these geeks with my Lt. Colonel Errand Boy!"

"I got the wine!!" *dances*
                            Last edited by Speckleberry; 29 January 2007, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Speckles that's so great!
                              Hello, btw *hugs*
                              Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                                Speckles that's so great!
                                Hello, btw *hugs*
                                Thanks!! and yeah, i thought i'd throw a bit of a pic!spam at you guys.
                                I'm done now...i have to work.
                                but hello to you too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X