Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firedust22
    Spoiler:
    I think it was all an act!!! Seriously!! I think she sees John and everybody else all comfortable with their guns, so she decided to act that way, too! I do it all the time in band (oops, wasn't supposed to admit that...) If it's a song I don't know very well, I just pretend I'm totally comfortable with it. No one can ever tell, haha! Just a thought, anyway...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEXA!!!
    I'm not so sure..
    Spoiler:
    You don't look that comfortable with a weapon strapped to your chest if you're just pretending. And the way she has her hands is a natural way to place them when holding a firearm. I think it's more along the lines of she's had some training sometime in her career, and it came back naturally. Going in and storming a city with just 4 people? You're going to need all the advantages you can get.

Love your caps Sally! so many good pics from this ep. Can't wait for the second part!

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
      I'm not so sure..
      Spoiler:
      You don't look that comfortable with a weapon strapped to your chest if you're just pretending. And the way she has her hands is a natural way to place them when holding a firearm. I think it's more along the lines of she's had some training sometime in her career, and it came back naturally. Going in and storming a city with just 4 people? You're going to need all the advantages you can get.

Love your caps Sally! so many good pics from this ep. Can't wait for the second part!
      Very true! But just to play devil's advocate, here...
      Spoiler:
      I had "training" for band, but then a break that was really long. I can still fake it, kind of... Perhaps, for Elizabeth, it was somewhere in between?

I mean no offense, and I am certainly not trying to sound contradictory.
      My Myspace (doesn't that seem redundant?)

Sig courtesy of Whistler84, R.I.P.

Comment

Very true! But just to play devil's advocate, here...
        Spoiler:
        I had "training" for band, but then a break that was really long. I can still fake it, kind of... Perhaps, for Elizabeth, it was somewhere in between?

I mean no offense, and I am certainly not trying to sound contradictory.
        No! I love hearing your opinions Gets me thinking and a good debate is healthy!

Spoiler:
        I get where you're coming from. It's been about 2 years since I last had to shoot a firearm, but the training is still there. As for the band thing... ITA. If I had to pick up my flute and go straight into it, I'd end up bluffing my way through more than likely.

I think she unconsciously accepts that she might have to fire a weapon and she is coming to terms with it consciously.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Happy Birthday, Lexa!!!!
          wow I haven't posted that one in awhile

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
            No! I love hearing your opinions Gets me thinking and a good debate is healthy!

Spoiler:
            I get where you're coming from. It's been about 2 years since I last had to shoot a firearm, but the training is still there. As for the band thing... ITA. If I had to pick up my flute and go straight into it, I'd end up bluffing my way through more than likely.

I think she unconsciously accepts that she might have to fire a weapon and she is coming to terms with it consciously.
            As long as it's good debate!!

Spoiler:
            Coming to terms with it, yes! I like that insight. Again with the band analogy, if everyone else believes that I know what I am doing when I am perfoming, then it makes it easier for me to believe that I know what I am doing. Even if it has been a long time since I have picked up my instrument.

Comment

As long as it's good debate!!

Spoiler:
              Coming to terms with it, yes! I like that insight. Again with the band analogy, if everyone else believes that I know what I am doing when I am perfoming, then it makes it easier for me to believe that I know what I am doing. Even if it has been a long time since I have picked up my instrument.
              How long has it been exactly?

E, wow! I love that! Got anymore surprises for us? Love your sig btw

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Sapph, surprises? Well, I've got the old stuff... mwahaha

Thanks!

Comment

Very pretty Erised!

Awesome caps SallyLizzie!

And my two cents:
                  Spoiler:
                  I think that it's possible. But I think that while she isn't necessarily comfortable using the gun, she's probably reasonably familiar with holding it and such by now, having to have to do some practicing and training and such. I think it'd be kinda weird if they didn't do basic training, and refresh them every few months.

ETA - Erised...hee. That's so cool. Poor Lorne though. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

I remember that one Do you still have those ones where you kinda...i don't know..smoothed her face and added a fill layer or something? Those looked great!

Damn I have to spread the love.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

What are you all talking about, Sapph?

Spoiler:

Oh, this!?

Heee!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised

Heee!
                        Oh my god, how cute! XDD I can practically hear her saying "heee!" *lol*

...Oh, right. *is supposed to be asleep*
                        Last edited by leelakin; 24 September 2006, 08:28 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin
                          Oh my god, how cute! XDD I can practically hear saying "heee!" *lol*

...Oh, right. *is supposed to be asleep*
                          We won't tell... LOL!

If it makes you feel any better, I am suppossed so be working on an essay that is due tomorrow first thing at 8 AM.

And that last pic made me say "Heeee!"

*must... emulate... Torri... *

Comment

*laughs with glee*

Yes! Those are the ones! The second one looks amazing!

And firedust is right, we wont tell

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

hehehehe.. love it!

Spoiler:

*Sing song Voice* N.O.R.A.D Calling!*giggles*

Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Hee, that is so cute. Love the caps. ^.^ They're tiding me over.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X