Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so!

First of all... and rather OT... yes, I am degreenified. Thank goodness! I think my dentist would have freaked out just a little at seeing my skin the colour it was when I went to bed last night as it looked more than a little bilious after having removed two-thirds of my green. Not Elphie-like at all by that time, just rather seasick! But thank you so much, Kirsten, for linking me to that interview with Idina-- what she suggested worked wonderfully. I hope it does the job just as well when I get home from London on Saturday. ^_^ And not only has my sister agreed to let me borrow her cloak, but the makeup came out of the shirt I was wearing yesterday more easily than it came off me.

Secondly, to pull my post back on-topic, a pretty pic I sort of played with that was in the last thread but is now missing along with that...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      Hurrah! I've started collecting pics again so here are some of my faves from:

TRW
      Spoiler:

^ Too cute

^ Love this! With that big poofy hair and soft lighting, it's like Lizzie does Baywatch

Progeny
      Spoiler:

CG
      Spoiler:

Nice caps!!

*giggles at picture* Baywatch!Lizzeh OMG that's hilarious

ETA: Tria that pic is nice. Do you think you could make her eyes greener? So they really stand out? That would be love! And then I am snurching that pic

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        Nice caps!!

*giggles at picture* Baywatch!Lizzeh OMG that's hilarious
        Well she does like to wear red

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
          Well she does like to wear red
          Very true...

Oki after all those wonderful pics I really have to get back to work. Damn it being busy today!

Ciao chicas!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Tria that pic is nice. Do you think you could make her eyes greener? So they really stand out? That would be love! And then I am snurching that pic
            Oh! I agree! Eyes greeeeener Even though it's already a very purty picture

Glad you got your greeness off!

Okay, off to study for Chemistry. I have to do an exaam in 20 mins. *shudder*
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Hey guys!

For those of you who are interested, I have placed some of my "omg! There's Bridge Studio's, quick get off the train!" pictures on my LJ

Some are of the back of the studios while we were on the train and some are from when we got off to take a closer look... I wasn't stalking them I swear! the whole event was a complete suprise to us both *lol* What a fab way to end a shopping trip in burnaby Metrotown.

Note...It's a friends only post so if you can't access it, just let me know and I could send you some.
              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                Hey guys!

For those of you who are interested, I have placed some of my "omg! There's Bridge Studio's, quick get off the train!" pictures on my LJ

Some are of the back of the studios while we were on the train and some are from when we got off to take a closer look... I wasn't stalking them I swear! the whole event was a complete suprise to us both *lol* What a fab way to end a shopping trip in burnaby Metrotown.

Note...It's a friends only post so if you can't access it, just let me know and I could send you some.
                Eeee!! I saw them! They are great! Awwww, now you've made me go and look through all my photos... *le sigh*

Welcome back chica!! *hugs*

ETA: I wonder who that chick is in the first pic... She's gonna be famous soon lol!
                Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 05 September 2006, 01:27 AM.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Eeee!! I saw them! They are great! Awwww, now you've made me go and look through all my photos... *le sigh*

Welcome back chica!! *hugs*
                  *lol* I'm completely convinced the props and costumes are from Atlantis since they're sitting outside Stage 6 where Atlantis is filmed.

And I never saw your 'photo's' from your trip there you know *eyes and looks at email inbox*

Edit: *HUGS*
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

ETA: I wonder who that chick is in the first pic... She's gonna be famous soon lol!
                    That's a man. *Lol*
                    hh

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                      *lol* I'm completely convinced the props and costumes are from Atlantis since they're sitting outside Stage 6 where Atlantis is filmed.

And I never saw your 'photo's' from your trip there you know *eyes and looks at email inbox*

Edit: *HUGS*
                      *clears throat* Ummm..... I'll zip and upload them for you... All of them if you get my drift?

ETA: LMFAO!!! No way... *looks again*

omg you have no idea how hard I'm laughing.... I had to retype this sentence four times

ETA2: Ok I sent you an email....
                      Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 05 September 2006, 01:49 AM.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

*clears throat* Ummm..... I'll zip and upload them for you... All of them if you get my drift?

ETA: LMFAO!!! No way... *looks again*

omg you have no idea how hard I'm laughing.... I had to retype this sentence four times
                        *LOL* It is!..I think ...I'll check again at home where I can get it super big.

Calm down girl! *lol* And just don't drink or eat anything right now.

I get ya. *nudge*
                        hh

Comment

*takes deep breath*

That's better

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I'm reading RPF.

Oh, I'm going to the special hell...

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                              I'm reading RPF.