No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TH is just so beautiful and luminous. She just draws one's eyes whenever she is on the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerbud
      TH is just so beautiful and luminous. She just draws one's eyes whenever she is on the screen.
      Very true! She has a gorgeous smile.

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        Very true! She has a gorgeous smile.
        I agree with both of you. I'm glad that she got an episode mostly to herself! One which I just have to watch again now...
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

My muse is back(ish), I think it's been lured back with all your nice comments about my stuff, but anyhow. Made a few more TRW icons in case it decides to disappear again once I go study.

Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

delurking to say that I thought Torri did a wonderful job in TRW! Loved all the new outfits and that Sedge got to make another special appearance too.

Awesome icons Ubi!
            Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
              delurking to say that I thought Torri did a wonderful job in TRW! Loved all the new outfits and that Sedge got to make another special appearance too.

Awesome icons Ubi!
              Glad you did!!! woo-hooo!!!!!

Welcome Spectrum, LA Doyle and to all newbies!
              Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

Originally posted by eyecandylovr
                What about
                Spoiler:
                that gorgeous cream suit in the shrink's office, with the pearls?
                That was my fave!
                Forgot about that too!!!!! hee....

Geeky D will have a field day for her website!!!! ***hopes it will be here soon***

And thanks to Sapph and Majortrip for the clips! and to Ubi for the icons!

And if it is too much to ask ***bashful*** in TRW
                Spoiler:
                there are scenes of Elizabeth's hair in a short pony tail wearing her PJs. I thought she looked really cute, almost girly
                Does anybody have clips of those?

Comment

Welcome Flowerbud!

Beautiful and luminous, that she is. Her presence on screen is undeniable, even if it's only a small part, more so on a 40 minute Weir show like TRW.

Comment

I can only but agree with everything that has been said about Torri/Weir for the past 3 years. The Real World: Atlantis->The Real Dr.Weir: Torri Higginson/ Not only is Torri a great and intelligent actress but she's simply attractive by her charms, looks and inner sexy body and spirit^^ She's the perfect role model IMO for women I love her so much that I just can't express myself correctly!!! TRW made me fly far away from earth and eventually led me up to The Pegasus Galaxy among the stars^^ in my dreams lol I should definitly get a boyfriend... and start living a life outside Sci fi, in the............real harsh but still bright world Oh and I forgot stop saying stupid things and go back to lurk mode^^

Oh and did I mention WEIR KICKING SOME ASS ( at least she tried !!! and it worked for a sec she actually, knocked a guy down!!! THAT PUNCH IN THE GUY'S FACE WAS GREAT!!!! WEIR YOU ROCK !
                    Last edited by Blower'sGate; 19 August 2006, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pong

Beautiful and luminous, that she is. Her presence on screen is undeniable, even if it's only a small part, more so on a 40 minute Weir show like TRW.
                      Not only luminous, but sparkly and engaging. Those dimples and twinkling eyes just draw you in, don't they?

She has so much responsibility that she takes almost too seriously, so she doesn't get to unbend much. That makes it that much more charming when she does.
                      SGA: the 3-season show...

Comment

Welcome Flowerbud!!

Absolutely. She has that inner glow too, that makes you take notice of her. ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by pong
                          And if it is too much to ask ***bashful*** in TRW
                          Spoiler:
                          there are scenes of Elizabeth's hair in a short pony tail wearing her PJs. I thought she looked really cute, almost girly
                          Does anybody have clips of those?
                          Is this the scene you mean?

Spoiler:

Or the one
                          Spoiler:
                          in the hospital gown?
                          Pics following...

Spoiler:

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                            My muse is back(ish), I think it's been lured back with all your nice comments about my stuff, but anyhow. Made a few more TRW icons in case it decides to disappear again once I go study.

Spoiler:
                            Oh chica these are wonderful! Glad your muse is semi-back

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Thank you! ^.^ Hopefully, it'll be fully back very soon. ^.^ I'll be coaxing it back as soon as I'm able to get on photoshop (can't wait til I get my own compy).

In the meantime, a few wallpapers I made a while ago with the season 3 non-episodic promo pics (click to enlarge):
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                                Thank you! ^.^ Hopefully, it'll be fully back very soon. ^.^ I'll be coaxing it back as soon as I'm able to get on photoshop (can't wait til I get my own compy).

In the meantime, a few wallpapers I made a while ago with the season 3 non-episodic promo pics (click to enlarge):
                                Spoiler:

Very pretty

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X