Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blower'sGate
    And the minute he saw Weir, he told me: "Who's that girl? She's so damn beautiful! Don't worry I'm definitly gonna watch this show..."
    LOL. That sounds just like what I said when I first saw her.

Originally posted by Blower'sGate
    You see everyone's discussing and arguing with Torri's age espacelly with the sheir fans. Now I can make a point I know a 19 years old guy who has a crush on a woman in her late 30's^^^^
    The only reason we Sparky fans have been discussing the subject of Torri's age is because people elsewhere have been back on their "OMG Weir's too old for Shep!" soapboxes.

Me, I'm a twenty-year-old woman and I have had a crush on her since I was 18

Edit: ubiquitous, love the Intent banner, it's beautiful.

Comment

Thanks Ubi for the wonderfulness
      Actually this thread respresents Torri and Liz quite well. Amazing, funny, open, wonderful!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Couple of walls before I go shopping (click thumbnail to see the full sized version):

(nominated for the Stargate Fan Awards)

Last edited by ubiquitous; 18 August 2006, 05:05 PM.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
          Like you won't be posting half of them yourself.
          What do you mean 'half'?

ubi all those walls are absolutely fantastic!! I love the last on the best! Prettiful!!

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            Actually this thread respresents Torri and Liz quite well. Amazing, funny, open, wonderful!
            It's nice to come here after a stressful day of work and see all the wonderful things people have made!

How long till The Real World?

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Thank you Sapph!

Not long I hope. And we'll have caps by tonight, Aussie time, right?? I can't wait for the caps. I spent a half hour yesterday snagging all the Lizzie caps from Progeny for icons. I shall have some new ones up soon.

In the meantime however, a not-so-old wall:

And I really have to go now.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                It's nice to come here after a stressful day of work and see all the wonderful things people have made!

How long till The Real World?
                It's awesome you say! Very relaxing

Eum... 36 minutes!

Edit: thanks for the wall Ubi, again!

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                  Thank you Sapph!

Not long I hope. And we'll have caps by tonight, Aussie time, right?? I can't wait for the caps. I spent a half hour yesterday snagging all the Lizzie caps from Progeny for icons. I shall have some new ones up soon.

In the meantime however, a not-so-old wall:

And I really have to go now.
                  Yep tonight Aussie time

If anyone wants all my caps, I can upload them in a zip file. Just let me know!

Liz 36 minutes?? WOO!!!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Yep tonight Aussie time

If anyone wants all my caps, I can upload them in a zip file. Just let me know!

Liz 36 minutes?? WOO!!!
                    Progeny is awesome!!! I loved Liz in it, really. Greatly played.

Not for us actually, we have to wait a bit more but not long *28*

Comment

Progeny is awesome!!! I loved Liz in it, really. Greatly played.

Not for us actually, we have to wait a bit more but not long *28*
                      Me too! She looked fabulous in Progeny. Not that she doesn't everywhere else as well

*waits impatiently* I'm going to get a burger for lunch while I wait I think

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

And for me... what... three hours. At least.

I'm gonna go get some sleep I think... Then I can wake up to you lot wildly squealing the place down.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                          And for me... what... three hours. At least.

I'm gonna go get some sleep I think... Then I can wake up to you lot wildly squealing the place down.
                          *innocent eyes* Us? Naw, we wouldn't do something like that...

Night!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

She's always but Progeny had that bit more of je ne sais quoi. TRW will be better yet. The preview I saw yesterday catched me off guard actually!

Maybe I'll squee with you then Tri, if you wake me up
                            Don't go away too long Sapph!!!

Comment

She's always but Progeny had that bit more of je ne sais quoi. TRW will be better yet. The preview I saw yesterday catched me off guard actually!

Maybe I'll squee with you then Tri, if you wake me up
                              Don't go away too long Sapph!!!
                              I haven't seen any previews! I have nothing on this ep except the pics!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I haven't seen any previews! I have nothing on this ep except the pics!
                                There's a preview on the SciFi website.

And now... I really am going

Comment

Working...
                                X