No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a lot of fun potential, which I will gladly share after dinner.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

fine with me
      sigpic

Comment

What are they doing?
        It's a dance called YMCA. Did Major Sheppard and Doctor McKay get into our secret stash of Ruus wine?
        They better not have.

Has anyone ever told you that your ears are like an elves?

Rodney, this had better be important. I'd just gotten her in the shower.

Why did you change uniforms? These are far more flattering.

Comment

Originally posted by AkureiDark View Post
          Torri has FB?????? Dunno if she is the real one but there are a lot of pics that you don't find on I-net. http://www.facebook.com/torri.higginson . o well i will see if its real ore not ^^
          Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          There's a FB-account linked to Torri yes... but I don't think she's been online recently, or not so recent. Or ever in the last few years.

I don't think she's really into the whole FB or Twitter thing.
          She does in fact have a FB and has been a little more active recently than she has in the past year or so (we're fb "friends" and she actually commented on one of my status updates a few years ago, right after Stonehenge Apocolypse premiered on SyFy)
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

JT ROFLMAO at the "elf ear" caption! His ears are actually one of the things I find so cute about him

and also, re: that cap....could she be standing any closer to him!? sheesh!
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

@JT-2 - he does have elf-ears

I'm running low on creative juices... had a late night...

Elizabeth didn't think it appropriate in the presence of General Landry to turn the front of the cup his way:
              Best leader in two galaxies!
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 03 August 2013, 11:01 AM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

I still need to do some thinking but I’m going to try and get some captions up tomorrow but I just wanted to say that the one that have been posted have been great.
                sigpic

Comment

@JT-2 - he does have elf-ears

I'm running low on creative juices... had a late night...

Elizabeth didn't think it appropriate in the presence of General Landry to turn the front of the cup his way:
                  Best leader in two galaxies!
                  LOL i would say so true ^^
                  sigpic

Comment

I know it was done a couple of months back but i loved reading the added captions with the images.

sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

: "You say what now?"

After Doctor Elizabeth Weir was informed that Rodney had raided the commissary, John had been spotted golfing in the gate room (which he had claimed had been General O'Neill's idea) and Carson was found trying to stow away his turtles.

Comment

: "You say what now?"

After Doctor Elizabeth Weir was informed that Rodney had raided the commissary, John had been spotted golfing in the gate room (which he had claimed had been General O'Neill's idea) and Carson was found trying to stow away his turtles.
                        Especially the part about Carson stowing away his turtles. I shall never see this image the same way again.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

Oh... I'll be back with some captions later... there's potential in these ones.

Comment

Oh... I'll be back with some captions later... there's potential in these ones.
                                I look forward to reading them.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by (x)

Comment

Working...
                                X