Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
    Tria you have no idea how much I agree with that!!!! And I noticed everything you pointed out when I saw it too. I think I noticed it because I went through a similar thing.
    Spoiler:
    Her coming back to earth from Atlantis is kinda like coming down off a tremendous high, because she was doing so much in her life, more than she ever expected, then she comes back home and finds everything's basically the same, and she finds it hard to talk about things she done, or see the people she went with. (speaking from experience here!)

Oh
    Spoiler:
    and that is a pizza box. When Carson came in she picked up a robe then looked kinda puzzled at the pizza box.

Tria you also have no idea how much I want to green you right now!!! Are you serious about the 5 weeks!!!!! My day just got better, and it's only 9.50am.

*stops talking now*

Here's hoping it gets even BETTER!!!!

Here, grab a DDT bar:
    My Myspace (doesn't that seem redundant?)

Sig courtesy of Whistler84, R.I.P.

Comment

*hug* thanks

Oh, to change the subject, I saw Forever Knight last night while making caps. I really liked it. But, there is one thing I would change. I would have had Torri bite someone as a vamp But that's it

Has everyone seen The Quest now?
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Tria you have no idea how much I agree with that!!!! And I noticed everything you pointed out when I saw it too. I think I noticed it because I went through a similar thing.
        Spoiler:
        Her coming back to earth from Atlantis is kinda like coming down off a tremendous high, because she was doing so much in her life, more than she ever expected, then she comes back home and finds everything's basically the same, and she finds it hard to talk about things she done, or see the people she went with. (speaking from experience here!)

Oh
        Spoiler:
        and that is a pizza box. When Carson came in she picked up a robe then looked kinda puzzled at the pizza box.

Tria you also have no idea how much I want to green you right now!!! Are you serious about the 5 weeks!!!!! My day just got better, and it's only 9.50am.

*stops talking now*
        *nods* Absolutely. I live with
        Spoiler:
        chronic depression and I can see the signs of it in other people
        a lot more easily than I used to be able to spot it. (tags just to be careful)

Edit: Nope, haven't seen The Quest yet.

Comment

How come you haven't seen it yet? You so should!

I'm so glad we only have to wait 5 weeks!!! I love Canada. Especially since they played the wrong ep of Grey's on Thrusday night
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

How come you haven't seen it yet? You so should!

I'm so glad we only have to wait 5 weeks!!! I love Canada. Especially since they played the wrong ep of Grey's on Thrusday night
            Because I'm still catching up with the few years of SG-1 that I missed. *shrugs* Like, 7 through 9.

Comment

Oh, well I'm almost finished watching 7 through 9 again, and this time I watched Atlantis as well, kinda as if it were on TV. Although I watched 2 parters, like Reckoning, Moebius and the Seige together.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, well I'm almost finished watching 7 through 9 again, and this time I watched Atlantis as well, kinda as if it were on TV. Although I watched 2 parters, like Reckoning, Moebius and the Seige together.
                I finally ordered myself the Atlantis season 1 box set on Friday, the Social sent me through some back pay and having managed without it, I decided to treat myself. Especially after that damned everlasting migraine I just had. So I'm waiting for that to arrive in the shop, which it should by next Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                  I finally ordered myself the Atlantis season 1 box set on Friday, the Social sent me through some back pay and having managed without it, I decided to treat myself. Especially after that damned everlasting migraine I just had. So I'm waiting for that to arrive in the shop, which it should by next Friday.
                  Congrats!!!
                  I always love the feeling of owning your very own brand new and shiny box set. Especially when it's the first one of a series.
                  I'm waiting for S8 of SG1 and then I'm buying S2 of SGA!!

Comment

Yay for new DVDs. If I could I'd so do that!

Well, should be off to work.

Have great days.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay for new DVDs. If I could I'd so do that!

Well, should be off to work.

Have great days.
                      One day you will
                      Have a great day yourself. Here it's night... night *sigh*

Comment

I, haven't seen The Quest yet either.

And re: that cap
                        Spoiler:
                        I think Trialia's reasoning seems pretty sound from what I've heard of the ep so far, although I'd like to think it's just that she's enjoying being a bit lazy. ^.^ But her room in Atlantis was very neat, too, from what I saw in the pic.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                          I, haven't seen The Quest yet either.

And re: that cap
                          Spoiler:
                          I think Trialia's reasoning seems pretty sound from what I've heard of the ep so far, although I'd like to think it's just that she's enjoying being a bit lazy. ^.^ But her room in Atlantis was very neat, too, from what I saw in the pic.
                          I haven't seen any of SG-1 from Season 9 on *sheepish look.* Stupid not-having-SciFi. Atlantis, though, I have tried my best to keep up with. TH has that charm, LOL! Sparky helped, too!
                          My Myspace (doesn't that seem redundant?)

Sig courtesy of Whistler84, R.I.P.

Comment

Hee, I'm the same. I keep up with Atlantis, but SG1 usually falls by the wayside. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                              Hee, I'm the same. I keep up with Atlantis, but SG1 usually falls by the wayside. ^.^
                              Well, when you see what they have done with it recently. Huggles SGA! I'm glad I stopped hating the series and Liz

Comment

Lizzie! XD
                                (more Stargate art here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=35657 )
                                Last edited by leelakin; 23 September 2006, 03:25 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X