As mon cheese would say "make fics, not war"
    Your cheese has it all figured out.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Your cheese has it all figured out.
      Hey FH! LOL! You know we can talk about Kate here as well, right? *g*

Is this teh Dr. Elizabeth Weir thread? Pff, a doc? She's a diplomat, not a doc!

Comment

My sweet, beloved Kate... *thud*
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          My sweet, beloved Kate... *thud*
          Now, I feel bad, lol *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
            I'd like to make a statement. ( lol that sounds weird and funny but it is serious ) Read at your own risk, I know who's gonna read that anyway... btw, why don't you delurk? Oh right, it's not that interesting if there's no fight...

Spoiler:
            If some people aren't happy with what's being discussed on this thread, please report these posts to the mods instead of dinging others, okay? If you felt this way and were absolutely sure a post was inappropriate, you'd report it to the mods. Instead you're just dinging people bc first of all, you probably don't like the poster, second of all, you probably hate it that we can actually have some fun on this thread while you guys are still mourning the loss of your favourite character. So I'd just like to point out that we all and, I really mean ALL of us miss Torri on the show, otherwise we wouldn't post on the Weir/Torri Wow thread anymore and we would likely have asked the mods to create a thread that is simply about Torri or moved to another forum.

Also and I'm aiming at Celcool here, we've been talking about PG stuff ( sea, sex, sun, drinks, grass and rock'n'roll ) long before you even started posting here and if you look at any other thread, you'll see that they're all doing the same thing. We're mature enough to have boundariese all have different things to bring to this thread dedicated to Torri. It's not bc I'm gonna post pics of almost-naked guys on this thread that I'm a weirdo who thinks she can defy any taboo, even on a thread that isn't supposed to be dealing with sexy dudes. I just believe that Torri's fans, who know from her friends, co-workers, interviews, bloopers, con reports... who she really is, are able to express their love for Torri in ways that wouldn't offend her. If gumboYaYawere to lurk on this thread again, I think she'd be laughin' her fraking ass off at the stupidity. Yes, stupidity, bc that's what we are supposed to bring every now and then to the seriousness of threads. This thread was never supposed to be a place where people could end up wanky all day long!

Sorry but HateWorlders aren't welcome if they don't become GateWorlders again. And by that I mean, stop being asshats and come and play with us, ask questions, I don't know. .!!!! If
            you don't like what's being said, then say what you have to say instead of dinging fellow Torri/Weir fans.

Would you really like this thread to become some graveyard? I surely wouldn't want it to. We're here to discuss everything and anything regarding Torri but is it too much to ask to be able to add a little bit of fun to it?

*iz waiting for the reds rain to fall down on her*

As mon cheese would say "write fics, not war" Yeah, right, even you would have said something else, lol *g*
            ok did something happen that allowed this to come-up?
            *sometimes, u gotta do something stupid to be smart; in this case, im doin' it everyday*

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisnewbie06 View Post
              ok did something happen that allowed this to come-up?
              Maybe a couple of reds from people who "lurk" instead of expressing their feelings on the thread. Also, yes, many things happened on GW for the past four years.

Comment

All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again. Tis the way of fandom, yo!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                  All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again. Tis the way of fandom, yo!
                  Hm.. Pythia! Word!

And the Lords anointed a leader to guide the caravan of the heavens to their new homeland. And unto the leader, they gave a vision of serpents, numbering two and ten, as a sign of things to come."

Don't know what that means, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                    Hm.. Pythia! Word!

And the Lords anointed a leader to guide the caravan of the heavens to their new homeland. And unto the leader, they gave a vision of serpents, numbering two and ten, as a sign of things to come."

Don't know what that means, LOL!
                    Well! It means that... well... ehr... that, ehm, we should drink more ambrisia and pop some chamalla to find the path to true... *whatever*

Cookies anyone?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      Well! It means that... well... ehr... that, ehm, we should drink more ambrisia and pop some chamalla to find the path to true... *whatever*

Cookies anyone?

This...

And that ...

and.. I'll leave ya the drinks, the farting and the grass

Comment

What Jen said! And WOO! Chamalla cookies!

It's like that scene in Dumbo where he gets drunk and has those visions of things replicating and dancing (ooh, replicators dancing, y/n?). If we drink enough we should have visions of...er, snakes, and snakelike things, which have numbers - LIKE REPLICATORS!

OMG, THAT'S IT! The shape of things to come remains my favourite Bear Mcreary peice is a hybrid baby of Second and Tenth...
                        (Lifeline)
                        Spoiler:
                        Since Oberoth seems to be One, I'm going to assume Lizzie becomes Second, and that repli!Gere is Tenth. Thus creating a cute curly haired child with mad dance skills who will pwn Pegasus with moves that Micheal Flatly would envy. *nods*

Ha, I Battlestarred Atlantis! *bg*

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                          What Jen said! And WOO! Chamalla cookies!

It's like that scene in Dumbo where he gets drunk and has those visions of things replicating and dancing (ooh, replicators dancing, y/n?). If we drink enough we should have visions of...er, snakes, and snakelike things, which have numbers - LIKE REPLICATORS!

OMG, THAT'S IT! The shape of things to come remains my favourite Bear Mcreary peice is a hybrid baby of Second and Tenth...
                          (Lifeline)
                          Spoiler:
                          Since Oberoth seems to be One, I'm going to assume Lizzie becomes Second, and that repli!Gere is Tenth. Thus creating a cute curly haired child with mad dance skills who will pwn Pegasus with moves that Micheal Flatly would envy. *nods*

Ha, I Battlestarred Atlantis! *bg*
                          Oh my frakkin gods! *tries not to choke to death*

[no appropriate words found here] Just green!
                          sigpic

Comment

Dude.... she's nuts!

Spoiler:

LMY BIG TINY FRAKING ARSE OFF

Did I just blind you again? *goes to read again*

Shall we dance now?

Comment

Tis a good thing I don't need my eyesight to see the visions.

*goes back to muching space cakes*

Haha, I find that quite amusing, bc in Atlantis and BSG, they are cakes. In space. Making them space cakes. So if normal cakes are space cakes then what are space cakes called... special space cakes? spacey space cakes? Extra space cakes? *ponders*

Comment

They're called R2D2 cakes....or spaceship cakes...I dunno, lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X