• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx Caty for your support

Seriously I'm gonna make a killing!!!

Comment

That's a nice sig BG... sad, but nice.
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Seriously. This is one of those moments where you just wanna grab their heads and smash them against a wall. Am I the only one who thinks that?
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
          Seriously. This is one of those moments where you just wanna grab their heads and smash them against a wall. Am I the only one who thinks that?
          NO!
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Lol Caty !

Major_Moomin let's spread Lee's sig !

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
              NO!
              Am I the only one who wants to grab a gun?
              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Am I the only one who wants to grab a gun?
                And actually shoot?!? No!

What The Heck?!?

Now they're really stupid! Asses!

Comment

They're out of their mind! I hope we hear something from Torri... she needs to see how many fans support her here.
                  Last edited by Celcool; 14 January 2007, 01:52 PM.
                  Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                  at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

They're completely out of their minds. And what's worse is that Brad Wright said it with a stupid grin on his face like it was the best thing since sliced bread!
                    hh

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                      They're out of their mind! I hope we hear from something from Torri... she needs to see how many fans support her here.
                      Well, she's attending the Vancouver con in March so I'm positive lot's of questions will be asked then.
                      hh

Comment

I said I was gonna make a killing!

But I don't to do it my way, *Gears herself up with a P-90 like Liz would*

Comment

Well, she's attending the Vancouver con in March so I'm positive lot's of questions will be asked then.
                          Yeah. I hope we hear from her sooner than that but that will be a perfect chance to get an answer, to hear how she really feels about this.

I hope this is all a joke, guys.
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Yeah. I hope we hear from her sooner than that but that will be a perfect chance to get an answer, to hear how she really feels about this.

Yeah, hope she still goes.

Well, if it is I won't be laughing about it!

Comment

I really don't think it's a joke. No matter how much I wanna believe it. She has such little screentime as it is. It's unreal that they're doing this.
                              hh

Comment

This is terribly depressing and frustrating. I only hope this isn't as dire as it appears at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X