Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    There's been a lot of talk about a continuation back when Atlantis first got the shaft, but it all died a quiet death.

Even Emmerich & Devlin's plan to bring back the original trilogy has long since been shelved by both. Besides, I like Devlin with The Librarians.

There were fan-books written under the "guiding eye" of MGM but opinions are varied. I wouldn't reccommend the Legacy-books but everyone should probably make up their own mind about them.

There are comics, but they don't feature Elizabeth at all.

There's half a virtual season 6 written by members of the Sparky-thread, which follows the show -- so written so that all people can enjoy them (okay, I'm biased as I helped with the process of creation).

And there's fanfic... albeit very few new ones are being written.

There will be at least one Elizabeth Weir centric fic in the SGA Big Bang event this year. I know this cause I'm writing it. (or will write it)

The cast has moved on to other projects. Torri Higginson is (or was) working on This Life in Canada. So maybe, check that out if you like drama shows.

Leave a comment:

• TeylaIsCool85
    replied
    hello Guys it has been ages since I was on here I had been doing Stargate Atlantis marathons lately to re watch, but one thing stuck me was that they need close chapter of Atlantis original expedition on earth like what happened from the last episode at Gold Gate Bridge. and more storyline on DR Weir too . I miss her not being on Atlantis and its her Atlantis any suggestion how to get them to make it direct to movie like they did with SG-1? and what happen to those characters and their future.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    She tweeted about it. Was especially sneaky about the international viewers -- them computer savvy international viewers.

Leave a comment:

• Sequoia Hope
    replied
    Promo photo of Torri from Season 1 of This Life for her character, Natalie Lawson. Though if you ask me, I see Elizabeth Weir in this photo.

1280_series_trailer.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sequoia Hope
    replied
    New trailer for Season 2 of This Life. I'm so psyched.

Leave a comment:

• VampyreWraith
    replied
    ^I've watched the first 6 eps of Inhuman Condition, it's pretty interesting and Torri is great in it.

It's been awhile since I've posted pics, and I forgot what the picture size rules are, so I made them thumbnails since I'm almost positive that these screencaps would be to big.

Leave a comment:

• Sequoia Hope
    replied
    Wow, Torri totally killed it in Inhuman Condition. People seriously have to watch this web series on YouTube - I just finished watching the finale, and it was such an exquisite show.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Thanks for the tip.

Leave a comment:

• Sequoia Hope
    replied
    Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but does anyone know of a way for us US people to watch the series Torri is starring in that's showing in Canada? It's called "This Life" on CBC.
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    This Life, Torri's newer show has been renewed for a second season.

Don't ask me what it's about, I only have a vague idea and I don't know if it's any good. I guess it is since it got renewed so the numbers are probably good enough to warrant that. I am interested in seeing it though so far I haven't been able to locate any free online viewing or (il)legal download links.
    I recently came across This Life and watched all ten episodes in the first season, and I absolutely loved it. You can get full episodes on watch.cbc.ca, but if you're not browsing in Canada, you have to install a VPN (virtual private network) in order to access the website. I used Hola, which you can install from hola.org, and it's free and really simple and quick to install on Chrome and Firefox. I had some problems watching the episodes with Chrome because they kept crashing on me, but I watched the episodes without any problem with Firefox.

Hopefully this helps those who are trying to watch This Life. I'm excited for Season 2 this autumn.

Also, has anyone been watching the webseries Inhuman Condition on YouTube? Torri also has a leading role in this series.
    Last edited by Sequoia Hope; 03 August 2016, 12:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• itsaparadox
    replied

Leave a comment:

• watcher652
    replied
    Torri tweets about the passing of Prince.

torri higginson ?@torri_higginson
    Holy holy sadness. #PRINCE I am stunned by this. travel light, sweet ???? genius. thank you for the soundtrack to my youth. #2016iscruel
    https://twitter.com/torri_higginson/...99672383238144

Retweeted VICE
    #hopefulandheartbroken
    https://twitter.com/torri_higginson/...05031302860800

Somewhere, floats a planet that is getting the best of our best: singing, dancing, laughing, grooving into eternity
    https://twitter.com/torri_higginson/...06496381624320

Merci pour tout, beau Prince X
    #Prince #restinpurplepassionandpeacefulgrooves
    https://twitter.com/torri_higginson/...08287030677505

The purple Prince perhaps... but sure as **** knew his blues #purplereign #PrinceRIP #prince https://www.facebook.com/jukejointpb...7252512388014/
    10:51 PM - 21 Apr 2016

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    This Life, Torri's newer show has been renewed for a second season.

Don't ask me what it's about, I only have a vague idea and I don't know if it's any good. I guess it is since it got renewed so the numbers are probably good enough to warrant that. I am interested in seeing it though so far I haven't been able to locate any free online viewing or (il)legal download links.

Leave a comment:

• watcher652
    replied
    Elizabeth Weir from "Rising." 2004!

Leave a comment:

• itsaparadox
    replied

Leave a comment:

• itsaparadox
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...