Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As promised...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...r/P1010913.jpg

The rest of my con pics are here. There's some of my 'mug' with the pretties. I do have others from the LOTR talk and the A-Team talk if people want to see those. I just uploaded some of the best ones I have. The rest are just blurry

SGAFan - I love your artwork. It's beautiful!
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Hey SGAFan! Nice to see you here. I'm going to be in Vancouver next March as well

Gorgeous artwork as well!

Moo I love that pic If it goes missing and I haven't been online for however long it takes to get to your place... Don't look at me!

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

very cool I Know a group of us are meeting up when we get there

Going to be fun. I was there last year and complained that there weren't more SGA stars (but JF was a delight) glad to see more signing on

and thanks about the artwork. It helps keep me occupied when my writing muse is "thinking"
        sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
          Moo I love that pic If it goes missing and I haven't been online for however long it takes to get to your place... Don't look at me!
          *LOL* I won't suspect a thing. You'll be all stealthy like.
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
            very cool I Know a group of us are meeting up when we get there

Going to be fun. I was there last year and complained that there weren't more SGA stars (but JF was a delight) glad to see more signing on

and thanks about the artwork. It helps keep me occupied when my writing muse is "thinking"
            Yeah same! Did you go to the GateWorld gatherings then? They were so much fun Hope David organises something like that, If not we certainly can

I didn't complain. I had too much fun

And I hope your muse keeps "thinking" so we get some more

Originally posted by Moo
            *LOL* I won't suspect a thing. You'll be all stealthy like.
            Sure will be! My squeeing shall be muffled by a gag

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Ooooh, the pretties

Well... *looks toward her bank account* I'm hoping for TT21... hee...

Comment

I'm hoping I can go to the Vancouver con! The internship that I'll be working through March doesn't allow for weekends - whales don't care what day it is, they want to be fed. But if I happen to get a day or two of that time off, I'll be there!
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

kirsten that would be awesome! Where abouts is your internship again?

Tria! *hugs you like woah* I didn't even know about that one! Looks fabulous. I wish I could just stay in Canada *sigh* *thinks*....I don't think I can ask work for some more time off four months after I get back Although they are lovely people...

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

kirsten that would be awesome! Where abouts is your internship again?
                    It's at the Point Defiance Zoo here in Tacoma (about 45 minutes south of Seattle). So it wouldn't be an incredibly long drive for me to hop up to Vancouver.
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                      Hey all! Been awhile since I've been around, but I thought I'd drop by and poke people for con reports!
                      *Delurks Love teh multiquote button*

If poking doesn't work then sporking works a treat. Good luck with your internship and hope you get to go to the con.

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      mwhahaha and here is spam!

well i could go on... but i think you get the idea
                      Gotta love the picspam. Fantastic. Thinking of doing any vids, hmmm?

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                      *crawls in and flops* So, I made lots of new icons and a new wall on Friday, but I couldn't post them because my internet was down, so now I'm back, here goes. Damn I'm tired

Spoiler:
                      Let's see....I like 1, 3, 4, heck, I think I like them all.

Kindu? Considering you've only just started doing icons, you're doing a great job.

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                      nice...I liked these too...the bedhead one is way cute.......what episode was the 'treasured smile' one from?....

From some caps that were posted a few days ago...
                      You're very talented WB007! More please. *poke*

Oh about the game thingy... I meant a week for each episode, because some of us might not be able to get on every day and that wouldn't be fair

We can start in a week if everyone wants

Oh and Liz, I was going to re-cap Season 1 for anyone who wants new caps, so not too worry if you've lost yours!
                      What's this game you're talking about?

And lastly,
                      WELCOME TJinLOCA, ESSEX and SGAFAN!

Welcome back LizLove!

Great pics, Lizzyana, SL and MM. Phew! Did I get everybody? There's so many peeps hanging around in this thread.

*Waves* to Short Angel and Squeebaby!
                      Last edited by Ronnikins; 20 November 2006, 05:54 PM.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Hey Ronni How are you? Freaking HOT in Sydney!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Hey Ronni How are you? Freaking HOT in Sydney!
                          Hee! Freaking hotter in Melbourne(36 degC)! Had day off work and did 5 loads of washing which are now nearly dried already.

Er......back on topic. Picspam!
                          Spoiler:

Ooops! Now how did that get in there?

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

You have no idea how happy I am there is a Torri/Weir thread! All of my Stargate: Atlantis friends think she is a horrible dead character, and I have no one to talk about her to. I dont know how anyone can think that of her, she is my all time favorite character!! I must say I've had the pleasure of meeting Torri in person two times now, and she is so wonderful. So much more beautiful in person (I know its hard to believe) and really funny and kind. I was hoping to meet some people at the con this year, that actually likes Torri/Weir as much as me, and then I found this thread. *happy sigh*

So, enough rambling: Whos going to the con just to see Torri? (Well other things too.) *raises hand*

(Yes, I'm very hyper/happy. Thats how glad I am about this thread!)

Comment

Welcome Thaine!! ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins View Post
                                *Delurks Love teh multiquote button*

Gotta love the picspam. Fantastic. Thinking of doing any vids, hmmm?
                                well now that u mention it.. i actually have two torri ones.. link is in my sig if u wish to check em out

Originally posted by -Thaine- View Post
                                You have no idea how happy I am there is a Torri/Weir thread! All of my Stargate: Atlantis friends think she is a horrible dead character, and I have no one to talk about her to. I dont know how anyone can think that of her, she is my all time favorite character!! I must say I've had the pleasure of meeting Torri in person two times now, and she is so wonderful. So much more beautiful in person (I know its hard to believe) and really funny and kind. I was hoping to meet some people at the con this year, that actually likes Torri/Weir as much as me, and then I found this thread. *happy sigh*

So, enough rambling: Whos going to the con just to see Torri? (Well other things too.) *raises hand*

(Yes, I'm very hyper/happy. Thats how glad I am about this thread!)
                                WELCOME THAINE!!!!
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X