Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trialia
    New wallpaper. TRW and a few earlier episodes, but no spoilers really.

Spoiler:

Edit: Argh! Yet again Photobucket screws me over. *growls* Will be back shortly with the full-size wallpaper looking as it should look. Fixed.
    Nice

Which one is the font you wrote Elizabeth Weir with? I think I already asked BTW *take notes*

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      Nice

Which one is the font you wrote Elizabeth Weir with? I think I already asked BTW *take notes*
      Carpenter ICG. And yes you did. Thanks.

Comment

*dances into thread* I finally got my confirmation from Creation!! I'm in seat N5 for anyone else who is going *squees* I'm so excited! *bounces*

ubi? I'm not even going to bother to say anything. Everything you make is so prettiful!! And I love that brush

Tria, isn't PB a b*tch now? You can't upload wallpaper sized files unless you pay for it

Hehe, I realised Lizzeh had a ponytail What, didn't any of my pics show that? Well, I guess I might just have to re-cap it... and therefore I'll have to watch it again. Oh what a shame

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Sapph... yes it is! Thank goodness I have my domain to fall back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
            Carpenter ICG. And yes you did. Thanks.
            I took note! *smiles proudly*

(((Saphh))) Congrats for your confirmation... what... it is important!

Enjoy The Return again, be sure to bring nice ponytail caps back... amongst other pics

See ya people in 4 *skips off to bed*

Comment

Sorry if this has been posted, before...

I really wish we could see more of Torri's wonderful personality in Weir at times.

Torri is just 10x hotter than Weir (and I love that character, I do - just the actress behind it even more) because of how funny, bubbly, and fun-loving she is. I love that woman!

Must-see interviews to fully appreciate Torri:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rFUSbgMYw
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWKO-Yu1ScA

I get a kick out of how well she can keep a straight face during jokes.. it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by k1037
                Sorry if this has been posted, before...

I really wish we could see more of Torri's wonderful personality in Weir at times.

Torri is just 10x hotter than Weir (and I love that character, I do - just the actress behind it even more) because of how funny, bubbly, and fun-loving she is. I love that woman!

Must-see interviews to fully appreciate Torri:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rFUSbgMYw
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWKO-Yu1ScA

I get a kick out of how well she can keep a straight face during jokes.. it's awesome.
                ITA! Weir is a great character, but Torri is just that much cooler And I love that Urban Rush interview! The second one looks likes it's really cold tho

Doesn't matter if it's been posted before either. I'm sure we'll all watch it again

*hugs back* Thanks liz! I'll be sure to post lots of pics

Ponytail!Weir

Spoiler:

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

That's awesome Sapph!!!!

oO interviews! I'll have to watch when I have more than the scraps of internet bandwidth.

Tria, that wallpaper is so pretty!

spacegirlnz, I do use Photoshop. But photobucket does let you upload wallpapers again, if they're under 1MB. You just have to select the 1MB option, rather than the 15" one, although it took them long enough to fix it.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                    Very pretty! Such a great shot.

k1037, i hadn't seen that second interview before. Very funny, love deadpan humour Thanks for the link.

Comment

Okay, first off, I have 2 different image uploady accounts. I use Photobucket for most things, but I use ImageShack for walls and anything big.

Lizlove did you mean this pigtail pic?

Nice wall Tria. Anything with TRW pics will get me everytime.

k1037 Thanks for the links. Both interviews make me laugh
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

cool athread to squee around^^

ok first up I love Torri, so I like Weir I needed a time to warm up to Weir, I still think she has much to learn in the leadership matters (ohyeah Kavanagh is so right) and exspecially with Shep but I got hope here. And she is really a oveable person, hopefully we find out why the heck she can read ancient as a diplomat... friend of Daniel? they seemed to like each other

Well as for Torri, my fave film is Intent. I just love it, it's great. Could watch it over and over again. I mean it's a story she tells us and you see flashbacks. And it really seems so true. like it could really happen, it was most beliveable!
                        As for the sec..I think I say Airborne, I mean I actually watched it for Sean (Bean) but then I saw her in it. Oh My! (besides this hot guy from police academy I never can remember his name).
                        Besides that I heart recently of thet "give Lizzy a gun compain" and of course when I saw that movie exspecially this scene had to think of that (for more pics and silly comments click here)

I really have to get my hands on more Torri stuff. Any suggestions? anything I shoudl really looking forward to? what you like best?
                        Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                        Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                        If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                        "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Hello again Orovingwen You seem to have great taste in tv shows

Airborne is my fav, but Family of Cops 3 is also pretty good.

I used to use Imageshack, but then I was ensnared by the magic that is PB I find it much easier to use. The only thing I miss is the thumbnail option...

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                            Hello again Orovingwen You seem to have great taste in tv shows

Airborne is my fav, but Family of Cops 3 is also pretty good.

I used to use Imageshack, but then I was ensnared by the magic that is PB I find it much easier to use. The only thing I miss is the thumbnail option...
                            You can use thumbnails with photobucket... For example...

You check the little box under the picture(s) you want, then scroll down and click "generate html", and you get thumbnail codes. You can check multiple boxes too.
                            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

HA! You learn something new everyday... Ok, no more Imageshack for me

Thanks space!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

@Sapp
                                I do my best

as for thumbs.. I use photobucket because you can generate mutiple thumbs which is really necessary for my PicSpams^^
                                but hey.. can you then generate mutiple thumb codes in phutubucket as well? that were even much more easier then...

Edit:
                                Oh and for the look:

Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                                Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                                If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                                "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Working...
                                X