Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ubiquitous
    I loved that interview ^.^ She was so funny and cute in there. ^.^ And I don't think it's been posted since the thread was restarted. ^.^
    Oh good. ^.^
    She made me have such a big smile, made my day

Comment

Same. It's gotta be one of my favourite interviews just for the fangirly factor. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Same. It's gotta be one of my favourite interviews just for the fangirly factor. ^.^
        I love them all but that one has something special. Maybe because you know see how really comfortable she is with interviews and such. She seems to be more open and into her character. Sigh, you gotta love the woman!

Comment

It does. I think it's cos you see the more playful side of Torri, and she's quite relaxed. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

It does. I think it's cos you see the more playful side of Torri, and she's quite relaxed. ^.^
            Yeah and at the end they're saying she has to leave because she has to do a scene. They say you can't wait in sci fi, it has to be quick and Ma'am is still sitting there, talking. No worries

Comment

I'm not sure it's the right place to post this here, but anyway...

Torri Higginson Fans Pages France celebrates its first birthday and its 10 000 visitors/

We would like to thank all fans who visit our website.

As well as the team who participate at the search, translation and the development of the project.

To celebrate this event, we organize a clip video challenge. The winner will receive by post mail, a Torri Higginson's picture 20x25 and the clip will be used on the site for the presentation of Elizabeth.

Challenge : Presentation of Elizabeth Weir character
              The weight of the file won't surpass 2Mo

Lead time : 3 mois
              Cutoff point to give in the clip video : 30 november 2006
              Send to : EnfantTV

Results : 16 december 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                This propably has already been posted but it's totally worth to post once again because Torri is so damn sweet and funny in that one. She cracks me up with the food and LA thing

Urban Rush interview with Torri Higgison.
                OMG! That's such a cool interview! I've never seen it before. Thanks for posting! Sleep can wait, I need to watch the rest of it now!
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

*nods* She's precious. I love fangirling actors who're playful like she is because in itself it's so relaxing. *grin*

Comment

Can anyone point me to any pictures of Elizabeth using a weapon. The only one I have is from The Long Goodbye, with Elizabeth holding a gun out at arm's length, and that's just not working for the picture I'm trying to do.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                      *nods* She's precious. I love fangirling actors who're playful like she is because in itself it's so relaxing. *grin*
                      quoting gollum from lord of the rings "my PRECIOUS!" I'm just messing! she's only mine on fridays. right tria?

wowness! it's been a while since i've posted on GW! so since i have plenty to squee about now that I watched the return! let's begin with some simple questions:

Spoiler:
                      How big is her frakking quarters? dear god! that room around is as big as my whole apartment i swear! and is that Torri's jacket from one of the behind the scenes speicals? hee!

and now for something with a little more depth,

Spoiler:
                      I loved how Torri played out Elizabeths dismay at being forced to leave the place she now calls home now and her unwillingness to let go of Atlantis and just the unspoken but hinted at signs of depression she's showing because of her wayward emotions. I felt for her! she just seem so torn as to what she'll do after atlantis. I also loved how she totally got involved in returning back to Atlantis, if not just for herself, but to save the day with the rest of them. She's willing to fight with her comrads and friends to get their city back and in one piece, even with her limited to no combat skills. i mean she's even carrying A P90!!! at the end of the ep, and we ALL know how she hates them things!

and finally!

Spoiler:
                      Her scene with dr. lee was just so cute! bill was *SO* whipped by the awesomeness that is Elizabeth, as we all are huh? That scene was *SO* torri shining thru there! that playness and light! and the 'cheeky' moment was cute as well!

i got more, but I leave it at that for now til someone comes and talks to me!
                      Last edited by wannatee_1984; 24 September 2006, 07:35 AM.
                      A OUT AND PROUD TORRI/ELIZABETH FAN
                      sig made by samjack_girl, icons by me!

Comment

Hey wannatee!

Actually [Return]
                        Spoiler:
                        it's not a replicator gun, it's a P90

Deejay, these are the only pics I have from The Return that fic what you could be looking for. Don't think they'll be much help tho, sorry.

Spoiler:

Comment

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! (((((Wanna)))))

Once more who likes The Return and here the famous jacket

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                            Can anyone point me to any pictures of Elizabeth using a weapon. The only one I have is from The Long Goodbye, with Elizabeth holding a gun out at arm's length, and that's just not working for the picture I'm trying to do.

Thanks!
                            Whoops, read your post wrong. Here ya go! If you need more, I suggest checking out www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                              Hey wannatee!

Actually [Return]
                              Spoiler:

Deejay, these are the only pics I have from The Return that fic what you could be looking for. Don't think they'll be much help tho, sorry.

Spoiler:

AH! how can I be so stupid. I fixed my post accordingly!

Spoiler:
                              but the P90!lizzeh is totally awesome all the same!
                              A OUT AND PROUD TORRI/ELIZABETH FAN
                              sig made by samjack_girl, icons by me!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                                Hey wannatee!

Actually [Return]
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                It's weird to see Liz with a weapon, especially after they said she would never have one besides TLG.
                                And even more so to see the manner she's holding her hands on it. Protective and comfortable. Or is it me that is taking the thing the wrong way?

Comment

Working...
                                X