No announcement yet.

Connor Trinneer/Michael/Trip Thunk/ Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I'm a newbie in this forum, but I had to join in when I saw the Connor Trinneer/Michael thread!

I've been a fan of Connor's for some time now and was delighted to see him on SGA. I hope they bring Michael back.

Ditto what others have posted about meeting Connor....I recently had the pleasure, and he's truly a doll.

*goes off in search of new posting ops*

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Last edited by roseblue; 20 August 2006, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Wow, I was wondering how long it would be before someone started a Connor thread.

I had the chance to see him (didn't get to meet him) at a convention a few years back. He was one of the warmest individuals/actors that I have ever had the chance to get to see/listen to in person. I walked away from the convention with a sincere appreciation for him and his talents.

Connor's a great guy and and exceptional talent. Hope they keep finding ways to bring Michael back, at least once in a while.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Now that's a NICE picture!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Great to see Connor having his own thunk thread.

Will post some of the pics I have of Connor later on when I get back home.

Comment

Yes i agree having met Connor this year at a London convention, in May, that he is a really pleasant guy to talk. He was kind enough to accept some of my artwork of him as Michael(a copy of the picture is on the Michael/Teyla thread,page 3, on Gateworld).

As for Michael I find his character brillant- a very poignant engaging person. I really would love to see more of Michael in th future, the nearer the better. i would love to see him come back full wraith-could be amusing seeing Michael over the course of episodes and watching his hair regrow long with passing passage of time and his story unfold even further.
              Last edited by kaeyla; 16 August 2006, 12:14 PM.
              We are angels of death in black leather
              Your demons without wings, we glide
              We are angels in black with a hunger
              Not your sheep to change or guide.
              We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

I think connor is truly amazing.
                One of the best actors in his field.

But do you know what it is about him that makes me fall in love with him...(apart obviously from his looks)
                I love his voice....he manages to get little nuances into a sentence and convey so much through his voice..mmmmm i could listen to him talk all day
                iddie

Comment

I saw an episode of 'Enterprise' the other day and CT caught my eye. I don't watch Atlantis so it was only when I saw someone's sig in another thread that I recognised him! He's cute!
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                    I saw an episode of 'Enterprise' the other day and CT caught my eye. I don't watch Atlantis so it was only when I saw someone's sig in another thread that I recognised him! He's cute!
                    you should watch atlantis, Michael is awesome!! I love the dynamics of his character!

Comment

K, here are some caps I collected for some sigs I posted over at the Michael/Teyla Thread (I made 5, only 3 of them actually have Teyla in them...)

From misbegotten:
                      Spoiler:

Even tho he wasn't played by Trineer in "Allies" here's michael from there. I still love the character of Michael, even tho he's hotter when played by Conor ^^
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I don't suppose there's a Michael avatar out there anywhere?

*waits impatiently*
                        I put the "M" in stupid.

Comment

These are some pretty icons of connor playing in stargate atlantis.

http://www.stykera.com/wallpapers/ic...antisicons.htm

Comment

Stykera.com? Are you a fan of Farscape? Cuz Scorpy made a reference to Stark being a Stykera in the Liars, Guns and Money trilogy. He wanted to know if there were any Stykeras (Baniks able to help dying people cross over) among the Banik slave shipment.

Now, onto Michael. I hope we see him again because it would be a waste to employ an actor as talented as Connor in the first place if they never intend to bring Michael back

Comment

Originally posted by Demonique
                              Now, onto Michael. I hope we see him again because it would be a waste to employ an actor as talented as Connor in the first place if they never intend to bring Michael back
                              So true. And now that they have open up the door to another side of the Wraith, Conner would be great to come back and explore some of those things.
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

It's always a treat to watch Connor Trinneer at work. More Michael!

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X