Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Inspired by Agriope's fic over in Beya for her fic Scarlett Fever...didn't come out how I wanted it, but whatever....

Wall

sig

icon
    I don't think you can do anything bad.
    Awesome job Camy.

Comment

Thanks...I was trying to do something for Agriope's fic response...Scarlett Fever..it's awesome..but it didn't come out how I wanted it...so I"m not even going to post it there! LOL

GRACIAS!
      sigpic

Comment

Inspired by Agriope's fic over in Beya for her fic Scarlett Fever...didn't come out how I wanted it, but whatever....

Wall

sig

icon
        They are Magnifique Camy i really like them and btw could you tell me more about Beya quite a few people have told me about
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          This is for the prompt challenge.

That's lovely scifan great job.
          Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Okay. I know these are little late but, these are my MP's I was trying to post on
          Thursday and could not. I hope you all enjoy them. They are not my best this week. I will try do better ones this Thursday!

Spoiler:

Great work with the posters Elflinn i love them especially the two Domination ones.

Wall

sig

icon
          Those are Gorgeous Camy great work as usual.

Comment

Great work with the posters Elflinn i love them especially the two Domination ones.
            Thanks WL!! Those were actually for the one of the 20 word challenges or something like that! I am glad that you liked them.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Wall

sig

icon
              These are Awesome Camy!
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                They are Magnifique Camy i really like them and btw could you tell me more about Beya quite a few people have told me about
                Thanks Everyone...

OF course...here is the link....

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/

right now there is a great challenge going on to launch the premiere of Season 4..woohooo!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  This is for the prompt challenge.

Very pretty!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

Okay really fantastic pics from everyone.
                    I want to put up some pics but gotta get my computer back up and running better than it is right now before I can go do some art but I should have something ready for the season premiere. I hope.
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                      Very pretty!!

Thanks Maff.

Comment

Hey, guess what?? Remember when I posted those sigs that weren't very good and I said that I'll be doing more once I got Photoshop? Well... I got it! All I know how to do is blend pics and stuff... but I'm learning.
                        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                          Hey, guess what?? Remember when I posted those sigs that weren't very good and I said that I'll be doing more once I got Photoshop? Well... I got it! All I know how to do is blend pics and stuff... but I'm learning.
                          LOL. Yeah Myn!!!! And there's never a bad sig or art. We are always our worse critic.
                          Have fun with your photoshop. And I can't wait to see more.

Comment

Finished! I think it's OK... not great, but MUCH better than my other ones.

Hmmm... it's a bit tall... but I think I can get away with it.

sigpic

Comment

Very nice Myn, Ubi since I see you here and Myn if you would like, could either of you guys make a sig (big enough for me to have the "made by" and the text with Teyla and her sword under it?) If it is possible can you have as many Teyla Whump scenes in the sig?(at least two)

Thanks and great Job Myn!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

It's pretty simple... possibly too much so... but I'm new to Photoshop and didthis in under an hour, so... Hope you like.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X