X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bella
    Still here, just a bit busy.
    Hey, you're still alive? Great!!

*sigh* I wish my Outer Limits season 4 would dl a little faster.

And I should create some new artwork one of these days. I think it's time for some new signatures, avatars and what not. Though my cursed fic is taking up all my time.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

How about some reposts or recommendations?

Comment

*pops in*

Hi! Just bringing a few icons I made:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

UBI

Lovely icons!! Snagging the Kate-ones, credit to you of course.

Comment

Glad you like them. ^.^

Comment

Icons -> small images you use to put next to your name in messenger, LJ, message boards...

But always you can use only one at a time, making it so much harder to choose which one it'll be this time. And there are so many that you like.

How about using them all at once in let's say a walllpaper...

I had this idea that I worked out in photoshop and everything was going as planned until... I was one icon short of completing the design, so I made one from scratch to complete the drawing... and here it is:

So, now you know that my wall is all about Heightmeyer ... again . Hey, she's my favorite. I can't help that.

For my wall I used all the icons I had (19 + the one I made last night to complete the set) and credit for those wonderful thingies goes to Bella, Ubiquitous, Dahan, and all the others whose name I unfortunately forgot. (If you surf this thread and recognize an icon that's yours, PM and I'll put you up in the credits)

And now on to the final product:

Spoiler:

Comment

Pretty icon FH!! And that icon wall is a nifty idea. It looks very cool. I might have to try something like that sometime. ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                  Pretty icon FH!! And that icon wall is a nifty idea. It looks very cool. I might have to try something like that sometime. ^.^
                  Thx.

I finally found a way to see them all at once.

Comment

uuh sec chara thread!
                    ok my fanart so far:
                    a header for my LJ with Jeri Ryan, Jaime Ray Newman and Alison Hannigan

Two colorbars:

Wallpaper:

icons:
                    Last edited by Orovingwen; 28 September 2006, 05:55 PM.
                    Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                    Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                    If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                    "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Hi Orovingwen.
                      I actually have that last Lenor icon in my beautiful artwork collection.

I like Falcons icon wall idea. I might try it.

Comment

Which artwork collection? where?
                        Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                        Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                        If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                        "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                          I like Falcons icon wall idea. I might try it.
                          Yeah, sometimes I tend to have bright ideas.

Comment

Just when I think things were slow here...

Amazing work to Orovingwen and Falcon Horus! Certainly takes the breath away...

And actually FH, I sparingly do icons really, so much as I would like to take some credit for that wallpaper I can't. Again, quite a wonderful piece of work.

That said...

Obviously I'm not a pro at it, but I do enjoy making them.
                            Last edited by dahan; 30 September 2006, 05:26 PM.
                            For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

Originally posted by dahan
                              That said...
                              Yay, me likes!! *thud*

Gonna snag, and rearrange my wall so they're in it as well. Two more, so I'll have to find a different way to arrange them. Mmm, can get interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
                                Which artwork collection? where?
                                I have a file on my computer where I save anything I see that is so brilliant I want to keep looking at it and think 'wow, that is beautiful!'

I love those icons Dahan.

Comment

Working...
                                X