X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!!

How are we all???

What's this about fanfics???

I wanna read them but college will most likely block them.

Comment

Rosehawk's been having a go at tasteful kinky fics so you probably won't get it through the filter

Comment

It filters them anyway.

Comment

have a look later, it's worth a look

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Everyone has the ability in them, you just have to let it out
            I had forgotten how much I enjoy writing, actually enjoy getting to be creative. I have had to put so much on hold in my life. That's why it so much fun to hang around with you guys!!!
            I signed up to take an Improvisation class in a few weeks. If that doesn't get me out of my shell, nothing will.

Zelenka and Weir seem to make it easy too!!!

Allestian, I can e-mail you a version if you want, if it doesn't get either of us in trouble.
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 18 October 2006, 06:11 PM.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Good for you Rosehawk. I used to love writing stories at school, I never bothered at all after I left until I came across an X Files messageboard where they decided that they didn't like the way season 8 was going so decided to write their own season, so I joined in and I haven't looked back.

Comment

That would be nice Rosehawk

I'll PM you with my e-mail...erm...right...well I go on half term so...

Ahh stuff it I'll PM you with both of them.

Comment

Allestian - Sent story to both the e-mails you pm'd me.
                  It is not the final version, but pretty close. Some minor grammar and a few descriptives here and there to make it flow better are the only real differences.

Hope you like!!!!!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                  I used to love writing stories at school, I never bothered at all after I left until I came across an X Files messageboard where they decided that they didn't like the way season 8 was going so decided to write their own season, so I joined in and I haven't looked back.
                  I like to write but never seriously when I was in school. I went back to university a few years ago to get an Engineering degree to compliment my business degree, work background and experience. Had to take some creative critical thinking English classes. I was so surprised how much I loved the classes and how they challenged me. Had to quit school, work wouldn't continue to pay for the degree program and I never found an outlet to write, that is until now!

Zelenka and Weir are so much fun to write about!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the e-mails...haven't got them yet...

The best thing about RALFing is that you can write absolutely anything...if you know what I mean...

Comment

They are fun to write aren't they

Comment

Yup

Comment

I had a bash at Lorne and Teyla that was fairly easy too, I'm not sure if I could do McKay and Weir or Sheppard and Weir, I think I'd get a lot of hate mail if I encroached on certain ships

Comment

I did a McKay/Weir ship one. It was a song fic called...oh what was it...let me find it...

.....oh that was it!!! 'Make this go on forever'.

It was a true to anything tearjerker, ask fififolle.

Comment

Well give us a link then

Comment

Yeah Allestian, send us the link!!!!

Okay, we haven't had a good screen cap for awhile.

Spoiler:

Elizabeth: Radek, you did remember to take care of what we talked about this morning

Radek (to himself) Oh my god, I left the tape in the camera and I gave the camera to Rodney. (Czech swear words here)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X