• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Yep...Tesla Troopers

LOL

'Nyhoo, I wish there were more fans out there
    I don't understand why there aren't! They always made sense to me, after I saw revelations. That was the Ep that made me into a shipper for them, though I like McKay in 48 hours too... I guess most people hated him in that, but I thought he was hilarious. That scene where he starts calling Sam a dumb blond...

My these two have come a long way!
    Spoiler:
    Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
      I don't understand why there aren't! They always made sense to me, after I saw revelations. That was the Ep that made me into a shipper for them, though I like McKay in 48 hours too... I guess most people hated him in that, but I thought he was hilarious. That scene where he starts calling Sam a dumb blond...

My these two have come a long way!
      I know! I have to admit, I hated him in SG-1 But after watching SGA I warmed up to him and he quickly became my favorite character. And even though it was all in his head, "Grace Under Pressure" made me a shipper. And going back and watching "48 Hours" and especially "Revelations," I realized how much *squee* there is between them. And on season 4 of SGA, I just loved how natural they were with each other. It was so cute

I'm just upset that they squashed all that potential...there was SO much of it in SGA season 4 and they trashed it and went for McKeller randomly Like "Trio"? That was TOTALLY going for a ending and they RUINED it!! And by the way, why wouldn't he go visit Sam after she'd broken her leg?! Like he would ignore that and go out for a beer with Jenn instead...total plot/character inconsistancy...
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I know! I have to admit, I hated him in SG-1 But after watching SGA I warmed up to him and he quickly became my favorite character. And even though it was all in his head, "Grace Under Pressure" made me a shipper. And going back and watching "48 Hours" and especially "Revelations," I realized how much *squee* there is between them. And on season 4 of SGA, I just loved how natural they were with each other. It was so cute

I'm just upset that they squashed all that potential...there was SO much of it in SGA season 4 and they trashed it and went for McKeller randomly Like "Trio"? That was TOTALLY going for a ending and they RUINED it!! And by the way, why wouldn't he go visit Sam after she'd broken her leg?! Like he would ignore that and go out for a beer with Jenn instead...total plot/character inconsistancy...
        I saw a trailer for grace under pressure one day after watching revelations, and I suddenly realized that McKay was in SGA, and that I needed to go buy it. The store was out of S1, so I bought S2 and started with Grace Under Pressure. After that, I think I waited for S1 to come in(only took a couple of days) and started from the beginning.

I really loved them in McKay and Mrs. Miller. Hmmm. Well that was sort of random...

As far as them ever being cannon, I think that there are too many Sam/Jack shippers for them to even consider it. Personally, I don't see why anything like that would be mutually exclusive on a show like Stargate, they'd just have to be from two different universes.

So. You have given me evil ideas.

Spoiler:

Personally, I like the first one.
        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I finaly found my favorite shipping thread!!!

To bad Sam is such a Black Widdow when it comes to men...its allways about her career.

Comment

I saw a trailer for grace under pressure one day after watching revelations, and I suddenly realized that McKay was in SGA, and that I needed to go buy it. The store was out of S1, so I bought S2 and started with Grace Under Pressure. After that, I think I waited for S1 to come in(only took a couple of days) and started from the beginning.

I really loved them in McKay and Mrs. Miller. Hmmm. Well that was sort of random...

As far as them ever being cannon, I think that there are too many Sam/Jack shippers for them to even consider it. Personally, I don't see why anything like that would be mutually exclusive on a show like Stargate, they'd just have to be from two different universes.

So. You have given me evil ideas.

Spoiler:

Personally, I like the first one.
            Personally, I never saw the appeal of Sam/Jack

But anyway...OMG they would have SUCH ADORABLE CHILDREN!!! *squee*
            I actually have a few of my own that I "morphed":

Spoiler:

Girl

Boy

Could be either

Could be either

I like the first 2. It works for this idea I had for them to have twins, one boy and one girl

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
            I finaly found my favorite shipping thread!!!

To bad Sam is such a Black Widdow when it comes to men...its allways about her career.
            YAY ANOTHER SHIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances**throws confetti**WHEE!*

WELCOME!!! It's SO awesome to have found another one of the few

You're welcome to join us for our shipmas on Dec. 20th (called Snarkmas lol)
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

You can bet i will!!!

Also any news on the upcomeing SGA movie? I know Sam and Rodney are/were confirmed to be in it. (no Keller yet thou, but im not getting my hopes up that she wont be in the movie)

Comment

You can bet i will!!!

Also any news on the upcomeing SGA movie? I know Sam and Rodney are/were confirmed to be in it. (no Keller yet thou, but im not getting my hopes up that she wont be in the movie)
                YAY!

I don't even know if the movie's even going to happen. I heard it was canceled

First they cheat us out of an awesome show, then promise us a movie and proceed to go back on that promise. HMPH *grumbles*

For now, I'm perfectly content living in my little fanfic world, babysitting the Carter-McKay babies.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

YAY!

I don't even know if the movie's even going to happen. I heard it was canceled

First they cheat us out of an awesome show, then promise us a movie and proceed to go back on that promise. HMPH *grumbles*

For now, I'm perfectly content living in my little fanfic world, babysitting the Carter-McKay babies.
                  I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been canceled. It just hasn't been given the go ahead yet, something about waiting for the market to be right or something...

And of course:
                  Welcome to swarm! or is it the swarm?
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been canceled. It just hasn't been given the go ahead yet, something about waiting for the market to be right or something...

And of course:
                    Welcome to swarm! or is it the swarm?
                    That's code language for "canceled until several years pass and we feel like making it"

*goes back to babysitting &'s super-intelligent children*
                    I wonder how Rodney would react to having to change diapers...oh dear
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Found this on LJ, it is NOT MINE! But I thought I'd share it. If you use it for anything, you need to credit the LJ user who made it!

I got it here: http://bringingupsammy.livejournal.c...w=31233#t31233
                      Last edited by OboeTheres; 09 December 2009, 11:58 PM.
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*Dies of cuteness*
                        They look so cute together!!!
                        And about the movie: I dont think we will be getting a novel either, TPTB seem fixed on SGU so much that they dont even care anymore.

P.S.:
                        You can call me Swarmmy if you want!

Comment

*Dies of cuteness*
                          They look so cute together!!!
                          And about the movie: I dont think we will be getting a novel either, TPTB seem fixed on SGU so much that they dont even care anymore.

P.S.:
                          You can call me Swarmmy if you want!
                          Don't they! Oh so very cute together.

Swarmmy! *giggles*

Um. Well that might just be because of how tired I am...

I think that the writers made the script, now its at the mercy of the studio, not the TPTB for the stargates. Which makes sense, they did two series simultaneously, I don't see why they'd have a problem doing a movie at the same time as a tv series. The studio probably has some market analyst sitting there telling them how well a direct to DVD movie will theoretically do in the market, etc.
                          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Found this on LJ, it is NOT MINE! But I thought I'd share it. If you use it for anything, you need to credit the LJ user who made it!

Lovely picture!
                            sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

AWWWWWWW!!! They seriously are SO cute. And I know from experience just how adorable DH is--I met him at Shore Leave Con '08 and got a pic w/ him & Jewel Staite I had to resist the urge to ruffle his hair

Don't they! Oh so very cute together.

Swarmmy! *giggles*

Um. Well that might just be because of how tired I am...

I think that the writers made the script, now its at the mercy of the studio, not the TPTB for the stargates. Which makes sense, they did two series simultaneously, I don't see why they'd have a problem doing a movie at the same time as a tv series. The studio probably has some market analyst sitting there telling them how well a direct to DVD movie will theoretically do in the market, etc.
                              If they wanted to worry about the market, the studio shouldn't have canceled SGA in the first place...terrible financial move, if you ask me

But I digress...

I AM SO HAPPY that this thread has been revived!!

btw...I found out that my astronomy exam that was supposed to be on Saturday Dec. 19th got switched to Monday, so now I'm free on that Sat. if we want to move Snarkmas back to that day--I don't really care either way, though Or...maybe it's better that we leave it on the 20th so we'll actually have time to write/make stuff beforehand...b/c there is no way I'll be able to do anything much until the end of next week b/c of finals...

^So the above paragraph is completely pointless, disregard it LOL
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

AWWWWWWW!!! They seriously are SO cute. And I know from experience just how adorable DH is--I met him at Shore Leave Con '08 and got a pic w/ him & Jewel Staite I had to resist the urge to ruffle his hair

If they wanted to worry about the market, the studio shouldn't have canceled SGA in the first place...terrible financial move, if you ask me

But I digress...

I AM SO HAPPY that this thread has been revived!!

btw...I found out that my astronomy exam that was supposed to be on Saturday Dec. 19th got switched to Monday, so now I'm free on that Sat. if we want to move Snarkmas back to that day--I don't really care either way, though Or...maybe it's better that we leave it on the 20th so we'll actually have time to write/make stuff beforehand...b/c there is no way I'll be able to do anything much until the end of next week b/c of finals...

^So the above paragraph is completely pointless, disregard it LOL
                                I know, the more the delay the SGA movie the more fans lose interest.
                                And please dont get me started on exams... im still in shock after the last three.

Comment

Working...
                                X