• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRACY JANE!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
      Oh yeah, I made this for a challenge and completely forgot to share it with you guys. You know, the ones who would enjoy it the most...*headdesk*

(Stuck behind the url tag to spare innocents from the full trauma of Tower)

Mwahahaha!
      This is fantastic!!! It is totally worthy of your nefariousness!!

And just perfect.

Comment

HA! that is great Toaster <snip>

snipped with a reminder to leave the actors out of it.
        Last edited by Skydiver; 10 September 2006, 08:15 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

HA! OMG! KIRK? I love Rodney, LOL! Good job TPTB.... someone has been checking the STAKS thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            HA! OMG! KIRK? I love Rodney, LOL! Good job TPTB.... someone has been checking the STAKS thread.
            What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
              What happened?
              McKay and Mrs. Miller
              Spoiler:
              Rodney came to Atlantis with his sister and Sheppard was slightly hitting on her and McKay goes: "she's married" and Sheppard said that he was just saying Hi, and Rodney said something like "Yeah, sure, Kirk"
              ... Can't remember the exact way they said it

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                McKay and Mrs. Miller
                Spoiler:
                Rodney came to Atlantis with his sister and Sheppard was slightly hitting on her and McKay goes: "she's married" and Sheppard said that he was just saying Hi, and Rodney said something like "Yeah, sure, Kirk"
                ... Can't remember the exact way they said it
                Yay Rodney!

Comment

i loved that part well, i loved all of M&MM but that was funny
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    HA! that is great Toaster I hope Shep/Joe doesn't kirk with all us women that will be in Chicago at the end of the month ...who dares me to kiss him or touch his hair and see what he does
                    I hope you are joking PM. *hence the * Or maybe you need to read the etiquette thread for attending cons.

Comment

hehehe...yea i was, but unfortunately he wasn't there...but Michael did kiss me
                      sigpic

Comment

Just had to stop by and put in my support for Rodney's comment as well. I was cheering lol. Rodney sees it--I'm glad the writers can have a little fun with the whole thing (since we know they know what we call Sheppard's antics).

I'm really enjoying S3 so far. They've done an excellent job building up the characters instead of wasting precious creen time on kirk encounters.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Eureka! I think I know the antidote to kirking. Include more sexual tension within the cast. And if you have a scifi comedy, make the guys oblivious to the alien girls' advances. Like
                          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                          Caboose: They could be worse?
                          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                            Eureka! I think I know the antidote to kirking. Include more sexual tension within the cast. And if you have a scifi comedy, make the guys oblivious to the alien girls' advances. Like
                            Both ideas sound like fun to me!

Comment

STAKS! WOW! I finaly found yall! I found this thread a long time ago, and said that i would get on when i was old enough. an now i am. i love the idea of anti-kirking, my boys belong with their teamates.
                              anyway thats how i feel about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X