This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildrat
    I totally agree. I've seen all Stargate episodes and it's not until now (the Tower especially) that I've reacted. Something has changed and I don't know what, but I don't like it. Hot aliens, romancing and even snogging can be good but it's just been done wrong lately...
    Wrong, and much too often.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
      I actually don't mind them flirting a little bit once in a while. What I have a problem with is when it gets out of hand and, in Sheppard's case, happens 3 or 4 times in a season.
      i second that!!!! it is good that we have an Anti thread as well... we are getting our point across, now we just have to that little further... we are not against the Hot men and women on the show... just not shipping with main cast 3 or 4 times a season!!!!
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

It's nice to see there is a little tolerance of minore flirting. We've had people commenting that we're Uebermilitant recently.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          It's nice to see there is a little tolerance of minore flirting. We've had people commenting that we're Uebermilitant recently.
          There are always extremists everywhere. Maybe we should have a poll?
          S.T.A.K.S. if you think kirking stinks...

Jackson: Earth minutes?
          Mitchell: Yeah, I've always wanted to say that.
          Vala: Well, now you have.

Image hosted by RandomImage.net

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

There's already a kirking poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              There's already a kirking poll.
              True... Bad idea then... But it's in the pro-kirking thread or did I read about it somewhere else?
              S.T.A.K.S. if you think kirking stinks...

Jackson: Earth minutes?
              Mitchell: Yeah, I've always wanted to say that.
              Vala: Well, now you have.

Image hosted by RandomImage.net

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

Nah, it's in the general discussion sub forum.

Comment

Lmao funny thread, this reminds me of how bad Dylan Hunt from Andromeda got at kirking as time went on!

Comment

*Sigh* I wish people would realise that the complaint here is not about the QUANTITY of sex on the show but about the QUALITY of writing. Matching Sheppard with alien chick of the week is lazy stuff when he could be given a much more profound character moment. But TPTB are taking the easy way out instead of giving the character something to sink his teeth into...
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                      *Sigh* I wish people would realise that the complaint here is not about the QUANTITY of sex on the show but about the QUALITY of writing. Matching Sheppard with alien chick of the week is lazy stuff when he could be given a much more profound character moment. But TPTB are taking the easy way out instead of giving the character something to sink his teeth into...
                      Exactly. Quality vs Quantity. The age old debate.

Comment

Just thought you guys would appreciate the irony. I took a "Which Star Fleet Captain Are You" quiz on Quizilla and guess you I got?

Forget Carter, Forget Shep, Forget Daniel or Jack or Teal'c...... I am Captain Kirk.

Here it is, in case you're curious.

Comment

hehe... i just took the quiz and i was Janeway... well. she was my role model growing up!!! i love her character!!!!!
                          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                            hehe... i just took the quiz and i was Janeway... well. she was my role model growing up!!! i love her character!!!!!
                            Oh, rub it in, why dontcha?

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                              Exactly. I don't watch Atlantis, but I'm perfectly comfortable with calling the scene with Mitchell Kirking, even if it did happen only once. Because the quality of the writing was bad.
                              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                                Exactly. I don't watch Atlantis, but I'm perfectly comfortable with calling the scene with Mitchell Kirking, even if it did happen only once. Because the quality of the writing was bad.
                                Exactly. It was kirking because it was degrading. It doesn't matter whether it was once or a thousand times.

Comment

Working...
                                X