This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    I was so dissapointed about the Afghanistan flashbacks missing. That was the one and ONLY reason I was looking forward to the episode.
    I was looking forward to see the story that one of my favourite actors wrote...and was appropriately robbed...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Are Fandemonium books canon?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Are Fandemonium books canon?
        Not sure...but I'll take backstory where I can get it...and that's obviously never going to be on the show...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I don't think so. I would consider only the televised shows / films to be canon. Maybe also interview response material with TPTB.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            Not sure...but I'll take backstory where I can get it...and that's obviously never going to be on the show...
            It's time for a petition.

Comment

i was also dissappointed in the fact that we did not get to see his Afgan backstory... i was really looking forward to it!!!!!!!
              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                It's time for a petition.
                Petition. You start one, I'll sign it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Seconded!

Comment

I would, but I'm not a very good rabble rouser.

Comment

You need someone to rally for the cause, find a suitable forum (I suggest the general discussion. a mod can change it later if needs be) and lots of green jello to bribe people with

Comment

But I think in our hast we have waundered away from the topic at hand.
                        I'm all for Shep to have backstory but back on topic...

Why do TPTB do the Kirk thing so often with Sheppard? Is it because he relies on his charm so much or something else?

Spoiler:

Comment

I guess he's quite good looking and young, so can get away with it. Also, they know romantic interest boosts ratings, but don't want to commit to a ship

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            You need someone to rally for the cause, find a suitable forum (I suggest the general discussion. a mod can change it later if needs be) and lots of green jello to bribe people with
                            i will be in that *raises hands in the air*
                            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Hey - just popping in briefly before the water for my dinner boils over to say count me in on the whole anti-Captain Kirking thing.

Oh, crap, just heard it sizzle on the stove...
                              ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                              The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                LMAO! How about you, Tracy? Your thread is moving at the speed of light.
                                But I think in our hast we have wondered away from the topic at hand. Why do TPTB do the Kirk thing so often with Sheppard? Is it because he reliase on his charm so much or something else?
                                Er, yes, back on topic. Possibly because girlfriend-of-the-week episodes are easiest to write?

Comment

Working...
                                X