This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
    Yea i think it would be best to keep releaseing of sexual tension, internal on atlantis. Deny it or not but both women an men need to ocasionaly
    Yeah, but you know how most of us do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
      Yeah, but you know how most of us do that?
      Sex works "better" apparently However this isn't the place to get into a debate about the complex workings of the human brain, but sex has a huge physiological effect, different Neuron transmitters are released, your brain isn't being fooled in other words.

Comment

Sex works "better" apparently However this isn't the place to get into a debate about the complex workings of the human brain, but sex has a huge physiological effect, different Neuron transmitters are released, your brain isn't being fooled in other words.
        Even so. He doesn't need to kirk.

Comment

I was never insueing that anyone did need to kirk...

What i hate about kirking is the whole knowing each other for less than a day an jumping in bed Maybe sleeping with someone he knows might have been a more realistic choice

Comment

I was never insueing that anyone did need to kirk...

What i hate about kirking is the whole knowing each other for less than a day an jumping in bed Maybe sleeping with someone he knows might have been a more realistic choice
            Yes indeed. Also my major objection to John's little daliances hook ups indiscretions is that he's doing it while on a mission as an officer in the USAF representing his planet. If he wants to go back and finish what he started with Mara or go back to visit Chaya on his day off, I say more power to him. But not while on the job.

And continuing with this, why are we all so upset with Sheppard? It's volume I think. And the fact that it all happened with the exception of Chaya in just half a season. This included the , as some believe,nearly sexual assault of Teyla and even though not his doing the allien-influenced kiss with Elizabeth. Just too much. The last straw though IMHO was Inferno. I still just almost go into a rage when thinking about that one. And you all know it's not a good idea to get a red-headed woman fired up.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Inferno i looked at it as petty an pathetic, written by calr binder to I think its carl binders way of mocking the other writers (who write kirking) but i may be wrong, i found it funny.... But i looked at it in a different way.

But i can't get over the blonde girl in the tower WTF??? I get so mad about that...Its stupid silly...

I'm gonna shutup before i get moded for swearing

Comment

Inferno i looked at it as petty an pathetic, written by calr binder to I think its carl binders way of mocking the other writers (who write kirking) but i may be wrong, i found it funny.... But i looked at it in a different way.

But i can't get over the blonde girl in the tower WTF??? I get so mad about that...Its stupid silly...

I'm gonna shutup before i get moded for swearing
                Interesting. We appear to be almost opposites on this, yet I got exercised over Mara also for the reasons stated above. He just reverted to mental adolescence there. But I saw the whole show as a parody and convinced myself that he was OOC. Otherwise my head would have exploded. LOL. I like your observations. The male perspective really helps.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I hate it when my favorite TV show sinks to that level and good storys written by decent writers like Gero an Binder are suffering

But I saw the whole show as a parody and convinced myself that he was OOC
                  What ever helps you resist the urge to break out the torches an pitch forks an march on vancouver

When you look at the storys Binder has writen do you realy think he'd sink to pathetic kirking if it weren't mockery? He wrote torture for critical mass something which is hard to put on the TV at 8Pm in the U.S

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                    Yes indeed. Also my major objection to John's little daliances hook ups indiscretions is that he's doing it while on a mission as an officer in the USAF representing his planet. If he wants to go back and finish what he started with Mara or go back to visit Chaya on his day off, I say more power to him. But not while on the job.
                    I completely agree. He's a representative of not only the Atlantis expedition but his planet itself and it is immoral and irresponsible of him to kirk while on duty, no matter how much he's attracted to an off-world woman. That's what p****s me off so much about all of this, volume notwithstanding.

Comment

I just realised that to, he was on duty at the time I'm pretty sure air force regs take a dim view of getting your leg over on duty

And what if he'd left that blonde girl with an Illegitimate child, don't most primative cultures stone women to death for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                        Both were better than the actual finale...
                        Spoiler:
                        I loved Scar because it dove into Kara's head so much, she's really fracked up...

Black Market... Lee confuses me sometimes...
                        He has a tough job. i can relate. he is a chooser though, that much i am sure of.
                        Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Comment

Originally posted by Clark'sGirl
                          I've included quotes I cut from the official US Air Force Regulations on Fraternisation as my evidential material.
                          The site is here http://usmilitary.about.com/od/airfo...rnization.html

Unprofessional Relationships
                          Relationships are unprofessional, whether pursued on or off-duty, when they detract from the authority of superiors or result in, or reasonably create the appearance of, favoritism, misuse of office or position, or the abandonment of organizational goals for personal interests. Unprofessional relationships can exist between officers, between enlisted members, between officers and enlisted members, and between military personnel and civilian employees or contractor personnel. Fraternization is one form of unprofessional relationship and is a recognized offense under Article 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).
                          Ah, but as previously pointed out elsewhere, fraternization is an accusation which can only be leveled against the senior officer. So since Shep reports to Weir, technically there is no fraternization violation there, although Shep/Teyla would definitely be a problem. Shep/Liz would certainly fall into gray territory, but not a violation of the Code.

And I respectfully disagree that he has to act out somewhere (though you've got lots of company in your viewpoint!). I'm with Trialia on this one. Adults should find another outlet. It's extremely unprofessional to be looking for your next score while you're doing a job that can involve life-or-death risks to you and others!

No offense intended.
                          SGA: the 3-season show...

Comment

Originally posted by eyecandylovr
                            And I respectfully disagree that he has to act out somewhere (though you've got lots of company in your viewpoint!). I'm with Trialia on this one. Adults should find another outlet. It's extremely unprofessional to be looking for your next score while you're doing a job that can involve life-or-death risks to you and others!
                            I agree completely. If your that frustrated *cough* take up tennis or something similar. Don't go looking for an easy lay. Because it is unprofessional and there are so many consequences.

I hope that made sense.
                            Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

I agree with everything said above. I'd also like to add that the argument "oh, but in three years he's only gotten laid once, that's almost monk-like" is pointless in my opinion because we don't have to see him getting laid on television. There doesn't have to be an entire episode dedicated to it. Just like we don't see the other members of the expedition having sex or doing their laundry. If they showed all that, there'd be no time for sci-fi.

Comment

Very well said, we don't need to see it!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X