Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I hear the Teyla antis are situated amongst the Czech. I know at least two here, and one of them is a buddy of mine.
    Amongst the Czech like from the Czech Republic? How does being Czech relate to not liking Teyla?

DragonLady
    "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
      Amongst the Czech like from the Czech Republic? How does being Czech relate to not liking Teyla?

DragonLady
      I dunno how it realtes but i've seen a few Czechs slating Teyla *shrugs*

Oh and i'm losing the capacity to psell properly...That's the cue to tell me it's bed time
      sigpic

Comment

They told me there's lots of Teyla-hating on the Czech Stargate boards. Though I'm pretty sure there are a multitude of people who can't stand the sight of our goddess.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

hi everybody !
          Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Thanks

Thanks Asgard

Because Sheppard does not have the Big Gay Love for Radek. ~.^

Some pictures from "Missing," aka "The One Where We Explore the Upwards Limit of Teyla's Patience and We Prove that Atlantis Gave the Athosians Guns -- and They Use Them"

DragonLady
          Wwo awesome pics thank you so much
          Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          Well I'm late, and these may already be floating around but here are some The Ghost In The Machine promos/behind the scenes.

Promo:

Behind-the-Scenes:
          Thank you so much they are awesome. how is it that only Shep has a coat
          o.0 ?
          Wow, Ronon has gone all peaceful with his new gun. Instead of shooting he now has his enemies sing gumba-yaya.

Teyla Emmagan icon challenge - lots of icons in one place

Also, whoever suggested the anti-Teyla thread a while back, has gotten their wish... I just saw it on the first page.
          thank you so much for the link awesome icons
          Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          David Nykl Interview but theres a cute pic of Rachel with him http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...this_job.shtml
          Thanks for the link
          They told me there's lots of Teyla-hating on the Czech Stargate boards. Though I'm pretty sure there are a multitude of people who can't stand the sight of our goddess.
          ww you depress me with the anti how is it possible that there is people who dont like our goddess ?
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            ww you depress me with the anti how is it possible that there is people who dont like our goddess ?
            Well, you gotta wonder... But we shouldn't keep ourselves busy with that.

We are here to worship at her altar!!

Comment

Hi everyone sorry for not being around lately RL has been keeping me busy but luckily not as much as it was so i hope to stop by more often anyway here's a little pic-spam of our Goddess
              Spoiler:

and some late birthday presents i made for Linda
              Spoiler:

and here's two different versions of the same sig

Comment

Hello, I designed this costume as a Teyla-esque outfit. What do you all think?

It has a dark brown leather corset, a wrap around tan leather skirt, leather arm bands, and boots with laces.

Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Hello, I designed this costume as a Teyla-esque outfit. What do you all think?

It has a dark brown leather corset, a wrap around tan leather skirt, leather arm bands, and boots with laces.

Oh fabulous

I could just picture her in that!
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks just like something Teyla would be wearing.

*swallows as she starts going through dreaded Doppelganger sequence for musicvid*

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Oh fabulous

I could just picture her in that!
                      Looks just like something Teyla would be wearing.

*swallows as she starts going through dreaded Doppelganger sequence for musicvid*
                      Thanks, that is what I was going for.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Thanks, that is what I was going for.
                        Well you certainly succeeded then
                        sigpic

Comment

I come bearing "The Shrine" promos Seems to be a lot of Teyla in them!

Spoiler:

Comment

OR that's the only time we see here... which wouldn't surprise me at all.

And yay, the first 3m55s of my musicvid are finished... now onto the last 3m13s.

Comment

OR that's the only time we see here... which wouldn't surprise me at all.

And yay, the first 3m55s of my musicvid are finished... now onto the last 3m13s.
                              Now now...Don't be pessimistic...Be an optimist like me
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Now now...Don't be pessimistic...Be an optimist like me
                                Mmm... I'm a pessimist in life. But I'll take anything I can get.

Comment

Working...
                                X