Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Doppelganger
      *eek* Noooo! Crap! Sorrrrrrrry Lem!

Here!!

Spoiler:

sigpic
      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

*thunk*

*all fours go up in the air*

I'm in need of a lemming-smiley like there's the one with the turtle and Carson ->
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Wow....I didn't know there was other pretender fans on here....I don't think she'd shoot him on purpose...Even though she was a hardass always chasing after Jarod she wasn't a bad person.....I think she was on the side of good but she was manipulated from a very young age,especially by her father or who claims to be her father..That's yet to be detemined

But the truth always has a way of coming out eventually!
          Not to plant ideas in anyone's head, but I'm entirely certain the Centre would know about the Stargate program (even though they're not supposed to) and it's entirely possible they could sneak an operative in with forged paperwork to Atlantis, so of course Jarod would have to come stop them... *whistles*

A Teyla/Miss Parker scene would be fascinating. I think Teyla could turn Miss Parker "away from the dark side" as we Star Wars fans say. ^^ Brootes meeting a Wraith would be a scream (he could pull off the "lifesucking aliens" comment with so much more panache than Kavanagh). And, of course, Teyla would be all sorts of wonderful with Jarod. After all, she was all sorts of wonderful with Ronon, who had an equally horrific backstory -- though on a larger scale.

DragonLady
          "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
            Hey another Pretender's fan! Wow...is right! Too true.

Spoiler:

Her main goal was to get away from the Centre. And she and Jarod had some issues!! I thought tptb of the show were going to do a couple of movies to give us some answers to some of the unanswered questions...Jarod's mother was still alive.They did that one movie...and then that was it! Like Asgard...I have tried to read some Pretender's fan fiction...and some of those stories were complicated...

Mini pic spam

[SPOILERS]
            Yeah i saw that one movie they did...There was still so many unanswered questions......And you know how much a hate unanswered questions on a show

ooh my fave kinda spam

*thunk*

*all fours go up in the air*

I'm in need of a lemming-smiley like there's the one with the turtle and Carson ->
            uh on...Quick get the defibrilator

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
            Not to plant ideas in anyone's head, but I'm entirely certain the Centre would know about the Stargate program (even though they're not supposed to) and it's entirely possible they could sneak an operative in with forged paperwork to Atlantis, so of course Jarod would have to come stop them... *whistles*

A Teyla/Miss Parker scene would be fascinating. I think Teyla could turn Miss Parker "away from the dark side" as we Star Wars fans say. ^^ Brootes meeting a Wraith would be a scream (he could pull off the "lifesucking aliens" comment with so much more panache than Kavanagh). And, of course, Teyla would be all sorts of wonderful with Jarod. After all, she was all sorts of wonderful with Ronon, who had an equally horrific backstory -- though on a larger scale.

DragonLady
            hmmm that could be very interesting..Teyla and Miss Parker...I can see sparks flying

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Radek............I see Radek.............I love Radek............Why can't Radek be a regular instead of McKay
            sigpic

Comment

Came to post these i made

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

hmmmmmmmm Yup still loooooooooooooooooooove them
                sigpic

Comment

hmmmmmmmm Yup still loooooooooooooooooooove them
                  Lol Thanks Linda

Comment

Mmm... I love the second one.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Comment

Hi everybody !
                      LOL!! You do? Besides, I don't mine listening. Thanks! You are a Pretender's fan too? I so loved Miss Parker!! What a complicated character! You are right Miss Parker was no pushover! Now, shooting Sidney...not sure...she liked him...but, with Miss Parker anything is possible with that woman. She rocked!

Pretty!!

Thanks Donna for the link.

Tell me about it!

I see it that way as well
                      Yep, that sum up Miss Parker!

Very nice JT4ever!
                      You shouldn't have said this now I won't stop talking lol
                      Yeah you're right I so loved Ms Parker I loved her dark side and the fact that she stayed strong but she was so complex and in reality careful for the people around her even with Jarod Hey you speak of my first and only (?) other ship besides who you know
                      The Pretender if it had last could have been for me at the same level than Stargate I relly loved this serie
                      Can't argue with that

Yeah i think we think the same too my French cousin

Wow....I didn't know there was other pretender fans on here....I don't think she'd shoot him on purpose...Even though she was a hardass always chasing after Jarod she wasn't a bad person.....I think she was on the side of good but she was manipulated from a very young age,especially by her father or who claims to be her father..That's yet to be detemined

But the truth always has a way of coming out eventually!
                      Totally my scot cousin She was really lost particularly in the movie *sighs* it was almost worst than X Files Do you think we will have an end one day lol ?
                      Hey another Pretender's fan! Wow...is right! Too true.

Spoiler:

Her main goal was to get away from the Centre. And she and Jarod had some issues!! I thought tptb of the show were going to do a couple of movies to give us some answers to some of the unanswered questions...Jarod's mother was still alive.They did that one movie...and then that was it! Like Asgard...I have tried to read some Pretender's fan fiction...and some of those stories were complicated...

Mini pic spam

ITA so true I didn't know too there would be fan hey is there a social group ?
                      Doppelganger
                      Poor Lemming
                      Sure Lemming is happy now

DragonLady
                      Yeah you're so right ok do you write fanfic o.0 ?
                      Awesome it's so beautiful
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Totally my scot cousin She was really lost particularly in the movie *sighs* it was almost worst than X Files Do you think we will have an end one day lol ?
                        I dunno..I doubt it...I think TPTB in every show love torturing us fans
                        sigpic

Comment

Mmm... I love the second one.
                          Thanks
                          Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          Hi everybody !

You shouldn't have said this now I won't stop talking lol
                          Yeah you're right I so loved Ms Parker I loved her dark side and the fact that she stayed strong but she was so complex and in reality careful for the people around her even with Jarod Hey you speak of my first and only (?) other ship besides who you know
                          The Pretender if it had last could have been for me at the same level than Stargate I relly loved this serie

ITA so true I didn't know too there would be fan hey is there a social group ?

Poor Lemming

Sure Lemming is happy now

Yeah you're so right ok do you write fanfic o.0 ?

Awesome it's so beautiful
                          Thanks Asgard

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Radek............I see Radek.............I love Radek............Why can't Radek be a regular instead of McKay
                            Because Sheppard does not have the Big Gay Love for Radek. ~.^

Some pictures from "Missing," aka "The One Where We Explore the Upwards Limit of Teyla's Patience and We Prove that Atlantis Gave the Athosians Guns -- and They Use Them"

Spoiler:

I love Teyla's "bepolitebepolitebepolite" face. ^^ It's too bad Teyla doesn't get more comedic scenes.

DragonLady
                            "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Because Sheppard does not have the Big Gay Love for Radek. ~.^

Some pictures from "Missing," aka "The One Where We Explore the Upwards Limit of Teyla's Patience and We Prove that Atlantis Gave the Athosians Guns -- and They Use Them"

Spoiler:
                              [/IMG]

I love Teyla's "bepolitebepolitebepolite" face. ^^ It's too bad Teyla doesn't get more comedic scenes.

DragonLady

I loved the Radek/Teyla scenes in the seed...They should have more scenes together

Yes she has the patience of a saint She should get more comedic scenes........Oh wait that's reserved for Rodney isn't it.....Forget i said anything!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I'm late, and these may already be floating around but here are some The Ghost In The Machine promos/behind the scenes.

Promo:
                                Spoiler:

Behind-the-Scenes:
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X