No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to everyone who is on this thread, I don't really want to hear about any ciber murders on the net....
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      to everyone who is on this thread, I don't really want to hear about any ciber murders on the net....
      But they're so much fun... All the whump that accomp.... Wait, wrong thread... Sorry, carry on.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Well, it's the one you least expect it from... *scurries off*

EDIT

*scurries back in*

I thought this might be appropriate, so people are warned...

Spoiler:
        hehehehehehe

MORAL OF THE STORY:: Never take a small cute animal as a not mad thing! it (or rather, in Lemmings case, SHE) can really bite ya in the butt!!

Le grande Master Whumpre has spoken!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

But they're so much fun... All the whump that accomp.... Wait, wrong thread... Sorry, carry on.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          hehehehehehe

MORAL OF THE STORY:: Never take a small cute animal as a not mad thing! it (or rather, in Lemmings case, SHE) can really bite ya in the butt!!

Le grande Master Whumpre has spoken!!!
          And we shall listen Remember: Just b/c they may look cute doesn't mean they aren't deadly!!
          Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
          &=AWESOME &Forever
          No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
            Nice EG
            Thanks!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            Your welcome EG.

Its complicated and I'm not great at explaining things but I'll try my best but beware this is going to be a long explanation

Spoiler:
            First i use Gimp for my artwork(so if you have never used that then you'll probably won't know what I'm talking about) you first go to filters then render, then clouds and you click on plasma.

Then a small window pops up, then go to where it say turbulence and there's a cursor there you move it all the way to the left and then go to new speed and you click on that and by clicking on that the colors change in the preview window and you keep clicking on new speed until you have a color that you want to use.

Then go and click ok and whatever image you are using gets replaced with the color you picked, then right click on it and go to edit, then select copy then go to undo plasma so it reverts back to the image then go and select paste(this is so the color you picked becomes a second layer).

Then go to dialogs and select layer, then go to mode and select a mode(i like to use overlay as think that's the best one to use) then you close the layer window and you should be done(though sometimes it takes me a few tries before i get it the way i want it).

That is it and sorry about the long explanation but thats the only way i know how to do it.

Wait a minute she fly's too?
            Thanks Linda and yeah she defiantly is.
            Thanks for the explanation, it does sound complicated but maybe I'll manage...
            sigpic

Comment

Hello ppl, decided to post my new sig here. I did it in PAINT despite having Gimp (truth be told, I really dont know how to use it...)
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Hello ppl, decided to post my new sig here. I did it in PAINT despite having Gimp (truth be told, I really dont know how to use it...)
                Err... I don't see anything...

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                  Thanks for the explanation, it does sound complicated but maybe I'll manage...
                  Your welcome EG and don't worry it's not as complicated as it sounds.
                  Err... I don't see anything...
                  I think she forgot to post it.

Comment

I made this for Padmes Birthday but i thought i would post it in here as well
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Sowwy Sometimes we can get a little carried away,we'll try keep it in the whump thread but if we get kinda outta hand again just give us a little gentle reminder......I've got a bad memory you know Now what was i saying......

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Like i said in the JT thread that is awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thought I'd post a pic

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          As i said in the Galleria its gorgeous DONNA great job.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                            Thought I'd post a pic

As i said in the Galleria its gorgeous DONNA great job.
                            Huh....wait....where'd you get that pic,i ain't seen that one before

Oh by the way,i love yer playtime sig!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Sowwy Sometimes we can get a little carried away,we'll try keep it in the whump thread but if we get kinda outta hand again just give us a little gentle reminder......I've got a bad memory you know Now what was i saying......

Like i said in the JT thread that is awesome!
                              Thanks Guys
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Huh....wait....where'd you get that pic,i ain't seen that one before
                                Its from the preview to Atlantis Special feature its on one of the Season 1 DVDs.

Oh by the way,i love yer playtime sig!!
                                Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X