Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh very nice indeed.....Ok i need to stop sounding like Teal'c!
    Yes, well... that's what indeed is all about.

And I feel the need to spread the Teyla/Rachel love around, cause she's been neglected like hell.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
      Now that you did that (nice icon, by the way), I have a question for the Teyla fans:

There don't seem to be that many Teyla fans around (compared to other characters), why is that? I know for example, my hubby finds the character boring and uninteresting. And not that pretty, so he doesn't see the love.

How can I make him see Teyla in a new light? Which episodes/scenes should I show him?

Just wondering what people think.

(I'll post this on the Teyla thread as well, seems to get more traffic)
      WHAT??????? Not that pretty......Oh wait till FH and Kitty get hold of him,they'll soon change his mind!!!

Missing let him see missing,kick ass ep if ever there was one!

And maybe Submersion and Spoils of war...Um i'm not sure...FH will probably be able to tell you better...It's late here and my brains not working!

She is my fave character if you didn't already know
      sigpic

Comment

Let me KOP my cat before.... nevermind Lemming better run! *hugs Falcon* pretty icon!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Now that you did that (nice icon, by the way), I have a question for the Teyla fans:

There don't seem to be that many Teyla fans around (compared to other characters), why is that? I know for example, my hubby finds the character boring and uninteresting. And not that pretty, so he doesn't see the love.

How can I make him see Teyla in a new light? Which episodes/scenes should I show him?

Just wondering what people think.

(I'll post this on the Teyla thread as well, seems to get more traffic)
          o.0
          0.o

Teyla is not pretty?!?!?!?!?!?!

LET ME AT HIM!!!!!!!!

to answer simply, Teyla = a Goddess!!!!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            o.0
            0.o

LET ME AT HIM!!!!!!!!

uh oh....See told ya,Kitty or FH will change his mind soon enough!
            sigpic

Comment

......Oh wait till FH and Kitty get hold of him,they'll soon change his mind!!!
              Lemming can bite if she wants to...

...FH will probably be able to tell you better...It's late here and my brains not working!
              I tried in the Teyla appreciation thread, and I forgot all about Missing. DOH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                If lemming wants to live long enough to bite she'd better run because I tried to KO my kitty and uh well.... Rodney's missing Awinita right now soooo.... here she comes! *Awinita darts past and heads fot the lemming*

Start running Falcon *hugs falcon again*

Comment

O_O ... Oh crap!!! *hauls ass*

Comment

WHAT??????? Not that pretty......Oh wait till FH and Kitty get hold of him,they'll soon change his mind!!!

Missing let him see missing,kick ass ep if ever there was one!

And maybe Submersion and Spoils of war...Um i'm not sure...FH will probably be able to tell you better...It's late here and my brains not working!

She is my fave character if you didn't already know
                    o.0
                    0.o

LET ME AT HIM!!!!!!!!

I tried in the Teyla appreciation thread, and I forgot all about Missing. DOH!!
                    Thanks for the comments. You'll never convince him that she's pretty if he doesn't think so, but I'm hoping to show him her 'inner' prettiness.

Missing was great but Keller ruined it for me. I could only appreciate the episode the 2nd or 3rd time through when I knew beforehand when the annoying bits were going to happen. Hubby only saw it once.
                    sigpic

Comment

Missing was great but Keller ruined it for me.
                      Probably why I forgot about it.

Comment

*hauling thread back to the foreground with an icon*

Love the icon Horus.
                        my hubby finds the character boring and uninteresting. And not that pretty
                        What...he finds her boring, uninteresting and not pretty?

May the Ori strike him down. (Sorry about that i was watching some Sg-1 season 10 episodes last night)

Teyla = a Goddess!!!!
                        Yes she certainly is.
                        Last edited by wraithlord; 29 February 2008, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                          Love the icon Horus.

What...he finds her boring, uninteresting and not pretty?

May the Ori strike him down. (Sorry about that i was watching some Sg-1 season 10 episodes last night)

Yes she certainly is.
                          No striking down the hubby! That's my job!
                          sigpic

Comment

be nice please, that's all I have to ask....
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              be nice please, that's all I have to ask....
                              To who? *shifty eyes*

Comment

LJ comm Teylalims has their latest batch of icons up for voting, go on over and submit your least favorite and most favorite icon. Voting ends March 4th.

Round 2, challenge 5

Comment

Working...
                                X