Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    More Reunion Caps....she just looks Gorgeous!!!!

Spoiler:
    You do notice that the top UNDER that really spiffy collary thingy is the same one(I'm assuming) that she wore in Sateda and Vengance

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

DG caps
      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Well, I didn't know what was going to happen before someone actually saw the episode and made me aware of that fact. You can imagine my excitement disappeared like snow in the sun.

I may be against season 4 and a lot of its contents and a certain person I really can't stand, but as long as Teyla is around, the only fave I have left, it'll be okay.

I loved Teyla in DG, especially the scene where...

Spoiler:
        she's standing in Kate's quarters and desperately wants to belief she's mistaken that the psychologist, her friend, is dead. She so needed a hug there.
        what can i say i know exactly what you felt in that moment. the same thing has happened to me 2 weeks ago when in an other show i watch they killed off the main female actress. as for me being totally spoiler free THAT was a huge surprise... now there is no main female actress no main ship and most probably there will be nasty consequences related to the fact that a certain someone lost the love of his life... it's going to be pretty ugly but the reason i've started to watch it wasn't her so i won't stop now

back to topic...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Well, I didn't know what was going to happen before someone actually saw the episode and made me aware of that fact. You can imagine my excitement disappeared like snow in the sun.

I may be against season 4 and a lot of its contents and a certain person I really can't stand, but as long as Teyla is around, the only fave I have left, it'll be okay.

I loved Teyla in DG, especially the scene where...

Spoiler:
          she's standing in Kate's quarters and desperately wants to belief she's mistaken that the psychologist, her friend, is dead. She so needed a hug there.
          FH, please don't hate the season becauzse Kates Gone, on this side of the Mirror I have an appointment with her on Tuesday at 1400, so she IS still alive on this side of the Mirror, is there a thread i'm gonna have to go to for said appointment or should we do it over LJ?

But still that is a bummer for both Teyla ANd Kate, I only saw Kate I think twice, in Gift, as well as in Michael. I liked her because she had that, 'trust me' way about her, and I still do, at least until she all but throws me out of her office

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            FH, please don't hate the season becauzse Kates Gone,
            The excitement has cooled a lot though, but as I said... I still have Teyla left.

...on this side of the Mirror I have an appointment with her on Tuesday at 1400, so she IS still alive on this side of the Mirror, is there a thread i'm gonna have to go to for said appointment or should we do it over LJ?
            Ah, see... she kept that from me. Interesting. Should make an appointment of hiding myself somewhere in the room where she can't find me, so I can listen in on the convo.

But still that is a bummer for both Teyla ANd Kate, I only saw Kate I think twice, in Gift, as well as in Michael. I liked her because she had that, 'trust me' way about her,
            The Gift, Duet, Michael, Echoes and Doppelganger

And I fell hook, line and sinker...

...and I still do, at least until she all but throws me out of her office
            Yeah, those are funny moments when I see the door opening up and she closes in on you... So much fun to watch!!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yay Rachel! Congrats on the new baby!

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post
              Spectrum
              thanks a lot. My mum's surgery is on wednesday so tomorrow is her last day at home. She's nervous despite the fact it's not her first time but there is always some risk So for the next 2 weeks i'm alone with my dad... that will be interesting

thanks guys for all those nice welcomes back
              i'm sorry i'm not so often here but i'm really busy with studies, work ect... no free time. RL sucks!

luv ya all!
              Surgery would make anyone nervous...well at least me. I'm sure everything will go fine. I'll keep her in my thoughts on Wednesday! Hope RL gets less stressful and busy for you!

As for Doppelganger
              Spoiler:

McKay and Sheppard in the boat was hilarious!! "Row, row, row your boat" was playing in my head the whole time! LOL!

I also love that Teyla gets to show her sense of humor more this season! Wasn't she the one who guessed about McKay's bet with Zelenka? I loved her reaction to Ronon's comment about her and Shep hooking up too.

T: We're not hooking up! It's just dinner! lol!

I couldn't believe what happened with Kate! Totally wasn't expecting that! Poor Falcon!!

Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
                Yay Rachel! Congrats on the new baby!

Surgery would make anyone nervous...well at least me. I'm sure everything will go fine. I'll keep her in my thoughts on Wednesday! Hope RL gets less stressful and busy for you!
                thanks sweetheart

As for Doppelganger
                Spoiler:

McKay and Sheppard in the boat was hilarious!! "Row, row, row your boat" was playing in my head the whole time! LOL!

I also love that Teyla gets to show her sense of humor more this season! Wasn't she the one who guessed about McKay's bet with Zelenka? I loved her reaction to Ronon's comment about her and Shep hooking up too.

T: We're not hooking up! It's just dinner! lol!

I couldn't believe what happened with Kate! Totally wasn't expecting that! Poor Falcon!!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ushsga3172.jpg
                so do I. that was a funny moment. but i kinda happens a lot this season to Teyla.... Is Ronon the only one who sees 'the thing' between her and Shep??

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  for me, lordy, it didn't compare to Sateda in any way...but it was a good episode and Teyla really shone in this one as well. Doopelganger is another great episode for Teyla and the team overall. Both episodes I think were good team episodes but DG being more of a team than Reunion.

Glad you like them. The rest are in JTSTARGAZE!!! woohooo!
                  Well it's great to hear that both episode's are good and Teyla was great in both of them.
                  I can't wait to see them.
                  Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  DG caps
                  Spoiler:

Awesome pics Linda especially the last one i love it.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                    Awesome pics Linda especially the last one i love it.

Thanks WL

DG
                    Spoiler:
                    Yup that last pic was when Rodney spilled to John about the dream she had,the look she gave him....Man if looks could kill he'd be as dead as a doornail!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      DG caps
                      Spoiler:

Linda, thanks for posting the caps. She looks really pretty in the second one.

Rachel congrats on your new baby son!

Comment

Yes she really does look pretty in the second one Thanks for posting them Linda
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

This was my most favorite scene of Doppelganger: Teyla/Rachel, played it so cute...

Spoiler:

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                            This was my most favorite scene of Doppelganger: Teyla/Rachel, played it so cute...

Spoiler:

Nice caps
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:

ah yes
                              Spoiler:
                              so i take it i don't have to shoot you with this......Or someting along those lines,can't remember exactly what she said....Did she have a rather mischevious look in her eye!hmm
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Nice caps WitchBlade.

Comment

Working...
                                X