Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss you UBI!

Okay..I need help...how do you post a sig or even a cap that when you click on it you go to a specific link? I need step by step instructions, please.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Pretty icons, Lordy!! Especially, that last one is hilarious!
      Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
      Pretty icons WL!
      Thanks Horus and ubi glad you both like them
      Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      What eppy is that last one from anyhow?
      Teyilia its from the The game
      Spoiler:

Comment

you don't mind if I snag do you? that is a neat scene(the fact that my owner will hopefully buy me all three seasons for the coming holidays is a big yay me!)

perhaps you can make a second one of the same scene saying oh I domn't know "I didn't do it!" or something? just a thought

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

you don't mind if I snag do you?
          it's not mine i got it off www.stargatecaps.com

perhaps you can make a second one of the same scene saying oh I domn't know "I didn't do it!" or something? just a thought
          yeah sure i would be more then happy do make another one for you but it won't be tonight though ok i will be going off soon but i promise i will make it tomorrow ok

Comment

I meant the icon and you may take your time WL no need to hurry! *hugs*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I meant the icon and you may take your time WL no need to hurry! *hugs*
              oh sorry yeah sure snag away

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Okay..I need help...how do you post a sig or even a cap that when you click on it you go to a specific link? I need step by step instructions, please.
                Step-by-step:

1. Do you know how to make a link like this -> Design it Romeo?
                Link looks like this:
                [URL = "http://users.skynet.be/design-it-romeo" ] Design it Romeo [/ URL ]

1a. Yes. Simply replace the words (Design it Romeo in my case) when you create the link with the pretty globe/chain icon with the picture you want to use.

For example:

Link looks like this:
                [URL = "http://users.skynet.be/design-it-romeo" ] [ IMG ]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/FalconHorus/Design%20It%20Romeo/Design%20it%20Romeo/Design_it_Romeo_bgr.jpg[/ IMG ] [/ URL ]

1b. No. Let me know and I'll send you a PM.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

here is the icon you asked for Teyilia i hope you like it
                  Spoiler:

Comment

yay! thanks muchly WL!! *hugs* *snags*

Comment

your welcome Teyilia

Comment

okay weve been doing these in th jt thread and i have made a Teyla one so im posting it here as well
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

thats hilarious DONNA i love it

Comment

Hey WL: I made this from that screenshot a few posts back!

Spoiler:

as well as a link for Camy to see it
                            http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output...tor2356661.jpg

The look expains it all I think

Comment

i can't see it Teyilia all i see is this
                              bighugelabs.com
                              do not direct link to images here.
                              save a copy instead.
                              thank you
                              its the same when i click on the link as well

Comment

Hey WL: I made this from that screenshot a few posts back!

Spoiler:

as well as a link for Camy to see it
                                http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output...tor2356661.jpg

The look expains it all I think
                                It means you can't hotlink. You'll have to save the image and post it elsewhere first, like on photobucket. And then link to it.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X