Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    I don't see why not, Camy has me as a friend already don't you Camy?

anyhow I just HAD to do this one

Spoiler:
    [Monty Python voice] Welcome to How Not to Be Seen.

This is Teyla Emmagan of Athos, she cannot be seen, Teyla would you stand up please.... (look at screenshot then read below screenshot)

Teyla has now taught us, How Not to Be Seen, which is not to Stand Up, the reasl reason she cannot be seen is.....

She's been shot with a Tranq Dart ya fools!
    hahahahahahaha,nice!
    sigpic

Comment

just seeing the screenshot on stargatecaps made me do it, I'm glad you like it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Of course I have a friend...I have many friends...

Of course you can take my icons...take any you like, just give ol Camy credit...

Um...I don't think it was every a competition....gosh, I'd never stand up to the work these guys do in here...so, yes...you can join us anytime. But we aren't competing. We are simply having fun creating Teyla walls episode by episode. And with it icons and banners if possible.

All Teyla icons I"m saving for the 1,000 Teyla icon challenge that I've made for myself. I need to find and then I"ll post here the 1,000 icons!

I"m really cheating though, cause I want to finish my JT 1,000 challenge first.

Okay..I should have the Underground set up soon!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Don't forget to support Teyla in the fav Atlantis character pic thread game.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45270&page=12
          That was done in my morning rounds! Thanks Blue!
          sigpic

Comment

Saved it as Underground but it's really Brotherhood Set...jeepers...

Wall

Banner

Sig

icon
            sigpic

Comment

what does the writing under the word "take" say, just wondering as I'm still kinda sleepy

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                what does the writing under the word "take" say, just wondering as I'm still kinda sleepy
                "Take me away"

At least I think so.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That's what it says.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Hive

Icon

Banner

Comment

Another 8 votes for Teyla and we're there!

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post

Another 8 votes for Teyla and we're there!

Sel.
                        Sheppard already won first place and Ronon is very close to it. If others go and vote for Teyla she might reach it before Ronon but I dout it. At least third place our girl should get.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Sheppard already won first place and Ronon is very close to it. If others go and vote for Teyla she might reach it before Ronon but I dout it. At least third place our girl should get.
                          Ronon only has 1 more to reach second place....Teyla needs 3 now.... if there are really fast ones...go post a pic of her to support her ...but I do think as you Camy,,,she will reach 3rd place... and that's not bad either...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Ronon only has 1 more to reach second place....Teyla needs 3 now.... if there are really fast ones...go post a pic of her to support her ...but I do think as you Camy,,,she will reach 3rd place... and that's not bad either...
                            At least she'll reach a place, unlike others...

Comment

Just posted an image in the favourite character contest, so Teyla only needs two more so get posting

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                At least she'll reach a place, unlike others...
                                I know it's never easy when you support a character that isn't main... but I have set out in for example the best female pic game,,after I got Teyla to 3rd place,,,that I'd help you out with Kate..
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X