thanks FH..now at least I can make the right size for my work! LOL

WL..Beautiful! and thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Camy
            WL..Beautiful! and thanks!
            glad you like them Camy

Comment

Not fond of the ancient font, but the cap is beautiful! Have any good caps lately that you want to share, lordy...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Camy
                Have any good caps lately that you want to share, lordy...
                not right now no i am still capping season 1 and 2
                but i promise that when i am finished i will post some OK

Comment

I myself am trying to cap all of S1 only I can't do it rightly because the library system is all out of wack and I only have DVD #5 of season one ready to get, the system is out of wack because it nolonger says where I am in line for the thing, it used to say the amount of holds on it, which was way easier but then again I'll hasve all my caps out of order, so to speak

that is, if no body minds.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    that is, if no body minds.
                    I don't mind.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Um...I'm with what she ^ wrote!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                        not right now no i am still capping season 1 and 2
                        but i promise that when i am finished i will post some OK
                        'k
                        sigpic

Comment

yay I figured it out, not only will my caps be out of wack, but they will also be backwards starting from S2 Allies by episode then by DVD number(right now DVD #5 of S2) I'll have them marked that way too, that way it'll show "S2 DVD # episodenamehere"

also you guys are so kind in here too *takes Camy & FH & WL into a group hug* hopefully tonight I'll have a few screens of Allies on my LJ at least I hope to have a few screens up.(I have two from Coup as of right now.)

Again Camy, is that contest for wallpapers over? or was that only icons? spweaking of icons, is it OK if I use one of those that you made?(the Hide & Seek one)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*pats kitten Teyilia on the head*

Hey, can I friend you on LJ?
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Don't forget to support Teyla in the fav Atlantis character pic thread game.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45270&page=12
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't see why not, Camy has me as a friend already don't you Camy?

anyhow I just HAD to do this one

Spoiler:
                                [Monty Python voice] Welcome to How Not to Be Seen.

This is Teyla Emmagan of Athos, she cannot be seen, Teyla would you stand up please.... (look at screenshot then read below screenshot)

Teyla has now taught us, How Not to Be Seen, which is not to Stand Up, the reasl reason she cannot be seen is.....

She's been shot with a Tranq Dart ya fools!

Comment

Working...
                                X