Clear All

Okay..Here's my Hide and Seek Set

I"m kind of liking this one!
    Wall

Sig

icon
    sigpic

Comment

ahem, the song has been in my head for over a week and I KNEW it would fit Teyla in Hide & Seek so, I hope I am not offeding anyone with this wallie

Spoiler:

song is "Place in this World" by M. W. Smith, hope everyone likes it, it took me a few hours to get the right font/size

The reason I used the song is that in Hide & Seek Teyla was still thought of as an outsider though everyone was warming up to her(though not yet fully trusting her as of yet) so I figured the song fit that screenshot best.

Camy, pretty sig!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Wow, that song is really fitting. Good job, Teyilia!! *thumbs up*
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Very nice Tey...It's terrible though, that this is *PG* Teyla's world in a sense...and yet she seemed out of place many times. Even in S3 she admitted in Sateda that sometimes she felt like that sometimes and fear the same for Ronon. I wished sometimes TPTB would realize that this is hers and Ronon's backyard and they should certainly have an episode where the Lantians must rely solely on their expertise and not on themselves as they always seem to make it like!

FH..why not try a vid this one!?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            FH..why not try a vid this one!?
            I will need the song, and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

I used to have the song but now the CD is with my sister Sharun who is NOT in *PG*, it is a wonderful song and I would LOVE to see a vid of it made(it is hard to find ANY godd short music vids these days)

and Camy, I'm glad you like it, and it is sad too that everyone time and again still treat my owner like an outsider.... might be bacuse of me, to me though, just watching how Weir first treated Teyla is what made me do it, then Weir slowly warmed up to her by the end of the season(I think it was Carson that warmed up to her first though)

I'm trying to find another good screenshot to use the song on(maybe one fron S3 or S2 though it will take a while)

Also, it is very rare for me to feel for a onscreen character but then in many ways Teyla and myself go through life in pretty much the same way... the fact that she is my owner says it all

Oh, and FH, the song is on the CD called, "Go West Young Man" by Michael W. Smith, it is a very neat song to listen to

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Oh, and FH, the song is on the CD called, "Go West Young Man" by Michael W. Smith, it is a very neat song to listen to
                Thanks, I'll see if I can find it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  I know that Ubi was doing it as well with us but I think she's been having problems with her computer.

Hopefully she'll get going and join us soon as well.
                  I was! I got a new compy now, unfortunately my muse is on vacation atm *grumbles* But I'm totally working on it ^.^ I haven't forgotten, and I think I'm up to Intruder.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

SWWEEETTIIIEEEEE!

Missed you hon...I know what you mean about the muse not being there...*sighs*

Glad to see you back hon!
                    sigpic

Comment

Camy, you said something about a wallpaper contest, is that still going on? ifso what thread/area/link please

Comment

*huggles Camy* Missed you too!

It sucks, cos it's holidays atm, meaning this is when I can sit and do art 24/7. Ahh well.

But I did get a start on my Intruder wallie, although it's a different size to what I usually make, cos the new one's a laptop, and it's easier to make it in 1280x800, but the old ones were 1280x1024, so I'm not sure whether to make both sizes or just the 1280x800. So I'm gonna ask, what size screens do people have?

Comment

I have 1280x1024 at the max size 600x400 and the lowst size right now I have mine at 1280x1024

hopefully though it is a bit off topic it will help you out Ubi

Comment

Thanks Teyilia ^.^ I ended up doing both sizes.

Intruder wallpaper:

1280x800|1280x1024

Matching banner and icon:

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                              So I'm gonna ask, what size screens do people have?
                              I'm a 1280x800 kinda girl these days. But when I make wallpapers, I usually create them in the other sizes too...

Comment

You know..I"ve been meaning to ask this....what are the correct sizes for wallpapers?

Can someone list them here for me...

UBI...DANG GIRL! how I've missed you! THAT IS AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X