• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Much better.
    I agree.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Now I'm gonna do the major test now, just have to get Beyond the Night words again to do it, just wait until you see the result...

I repeat, does anyone like the Ancient Font? which as it is, that top piece of text is Ancient Text

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Now I'm gonna do the major test now, just have to get Beyond the Night words again to do it, just wait until you see the result...

I repeat, does anyone like the Ancient Font? which as it is, that top piece of text is Ancient Text
        Me no like!
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, ok no need to use that bat Camy, put it down, nice and slow, don't worry, the font's will be mixed, it won't all be one font.

I'll have two versions made, how does that sound?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

What bat?

Make one with the text, and one without the text....how's that!
            sigpic

Comment

DEAL! *scampers off to work on the wallie*

Comment

Okay...here's my Critical Mass and Beyond the Night Challenge..sorry wasn't in the mood to type the entire song....

Wall
                Spoiler:

Sig...

icon
                sigpic

Comment

Great job.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

nice, anyhow as you requested, a pair of wallies from Teyla's kitty(me) cut for size

Spoiler:

and the second, this time with Ancient Text

Spoiler:

hope everyone likes them *slowly backs away from Camy and the bat*

Comment

Thanks Padme!

Spoiler:

and the second, this time with Ancient Text

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

thanks alot guys you got me adicted to making these of my owner, now I'll never finish that last mission report.... *a dimm lightbulb brightens* and that actually is a good thing too.

Spoiler:

Note: this screenshot is from Vengence and I call it, "the Day Teyla is stuck without a keyhole for her puddlejupmer keys"

oh and thanks for the Kermy
                        Last edited by Princess Awinita; 11 July 2007, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Wow, that is a good one...but for that one, I'd put the letter just a tad bit bigger. Not too much. Make it fit on the line like you have it now but that the words can be seen better. And try a different coloring. I just simply don't like blue....LOL

and that would make a great sig!
                          sigpic

Comment

sadly I've no idea how to make a sig though I made another lovely, to do the text of the voices John is in blue/white and Teyla is in red/white

Spoiler:

I just couldn't help it.

Though I just thought of something Camy, you may make that screenshot a sig though you gotta give the credit to me for making the actual screenshot ( PS: I'll have an updated version in a upcoming post or two & you can use that one to make the sig)
                            Last edited by Princess Awinita; 11 July 2007, 07:21 PM.

Comment

you make screenshots too....nice!

Okay...I'll do it tomorrow or if anyone else wants to give it a try...it's a really good cap from Vengeance, right?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                you make screenshots too....nice!

Okay...I'll do it tomorrow or if anyone else wants to give it a try...it's a really good cap from Vengeance, right?
                                Only when PowerDVD works correctly on my computer(Ancient database is sooooo old)

anyhow here is the updated version
                                Spoiler:

Note on the update, text is a bit bigger + different color so it is easier to read

correct it is from Vengeance

Comment

Working...
                                X