• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everyone....

Go and support Teyla...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44890&page=12
    sigpic

Comment

Alright people, enough lounging around....

We must get back to our Episode by Episode Walls ...I think my last one was Duet for Season 2...

The 1,000 Teyla icons is still going.....and we are nowhere near 1,000.

I"ll get back to you with some numbers.

Now, I have a new challenge...take these quotes and use them in some fanart...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=4271
      sigpic

Comment

I have a challenge if I may post it

Teyla smiles! every one can post AT LEAST four head shots of Teyla(or Rachel) but it MUST BE just Rachel or Teyla and the screenshots must be SMILING!!

any takers?

~Teyilia

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I love Teyla,she's one of ma fave characters on Atlantis,I loved the ep where she sings,such a beautiful voice!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            I love Teyla,she's one of ma fave characters on Atlantis,I loved the ep where she sings,such a beautiful voice!
            welcome to the thread Linda06 and yeah i to love the episode were she sings and she does have a beautiful voice also i have the song in MP3 and i listen to it everyday and i never get tried listening to it

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
              welcome to the thread Linda06 and yeah i to love the episode were she sings and she does have a beautiful voice also i have the song in MP3 and i listen to it everyday and i never get tried listening to it
              Thank ya and i've got it on my I-Pod too,never get tired of listening to it either,hope she gets another chance to sing!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                challenge accepted Camy, be kind though, it is my very first piece of reletively good fanart

Spoiler:

Last edited by Princess Awinita; 09 July 2007, 11:48 AM.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  challenge accepted Camy, be kind though, it is my very first piece of reletively good fanart

Spoiler:

WOW,is that good or what!
                  sigpic

Comment

That is beautiful...but why didn't you make it bigger?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      I have a challenge if I may post it

Teyla smiles! every one can post AT LEAST four head shots of Teyla(or Rachel) but it MUST BE just Rachel or Teyla and the screenshots must be SMILING!!

any takers?

~Teyilia
                      I love that challenge! Give me a couple of minutes though!
                      sigpic

Comment

Teyla smiles...

One of my favorites!
                        sigpic

Comment

That is beautiful...but why didn't you make it bigger?
                          you try drawing in WinPaint with a broken finger(it'll look screwy trust me) so I ended up using PhotoImpress 6

to tell the truth, I'm still trying to get the hang of PhotoImpress at this time

Camy: where did you get that bottom one from?

Comment

We must get back to our Episode by Episode Walls ...I think my last one was Duet for Season 2...
                            I can't remember which episode I last did. But I'll try to get back into the game.

The 1,000 Teyla icons is still going.....and we are nowhere near 1,000.
                            *innocent whistle* ...

I'll give the Critical Mass one a shot.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Thank ya and i've got it on my I-Pod too,never get tired of listening to it either,hope she gets another chance to sing!
                            Yup, I have it on my mp3-player as well. It's the only constant on it, I never replace it.

And one smile coming up...

Spoiler:
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

No...stop cheating...she posted four! FOUR CAPS!

*runs from FH wrath*

And come back with some icons too..

*goes back to running*
                              sigpic

Comment

Teyla smiles...

One of my favorites!

She's got such a great smile and i little bit of JT in there too

The dog is such a cutie.....i'll just love animals!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X