No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, that purple top is a classic but our girl need a new look too and from spoiler pics going around, black and leather seem to be a favorite for Season 4. I think it's setting the mood for the overall feel of the season.

You are welcome!
    sigpic

Comment

black, and leather = hot, I mean look at the action she's gonna be in of all thing, I like the purple top mostly because purple is my fav color, only there are no purple socks inside this sock drawer(poor me)

anyhow like I said nice screenshots.

PS: you must have both a high end computer and a T1 connection because after you put up the very lovely screnshoyts my computer takes its sweet time to bring up the reply screen.... grrr that is whayt I get for being inside this sock drawer withonly a high speed DSL

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Great caps Camy!! I so need to watch First Strike. Although, at this rate, it'll be September and season 4 will be airing when I get around to it. And Teyilia, I'm on low-speed dsl, so my computer takes it sweet time too *pokes internet providers*

Cap:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Great caps Camy
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Are we still posting our favorite caps...

How about you post your favorite 10 Hairdo caps?
            sigpic

Comment

Here's my one of my ten favorite hairdos for Teyla...

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Here's another....Irresistible cap

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Progeny cap.. i love her hair up too..

Spoiler:

rest will come later!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hairdo you say.... OH well....

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hi all!
                      Now I am out off topic but I create this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...18#post6845118-favorite SG actor. Rachel needs some votes. Thank you all of you!

Comment

Thanks....added mine..

sigpic

Comment

well hair styles you say? hmmmm.... so many to pick from though I really like the first four or so episodes where in Teyla has this style(cut for size)

Spoiler:

imo the above style would go PERFECT with that purple number, wouldn't it?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I love her hair in season 3 ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

ooh fave Teyla hair!

First one that comes to mind is the Coup D'Etat hair. The half up half down styles are my favorite!
                              Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

This is a bad picture, but I love her hair in it. Spoiler'd for size.
                                Spoiler:
                                sig made by Starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                                X