Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Dang it girl...you had to ask...I was just going to admit that I"m really not certain where that one is from.

For some reason I keep thinking Common Ground. But I"m really not sure.
    I was gonna say Commond Ground, and was her hair up in CG? I don't remember it being so though I do remember it being lose

DANG I"M GOOD! Yup....it's from Common Ground. I just looked it up in Stargatecaps and the same cap is up under Common Ground!
    see above answer

Vaberella: out of all the actors and actresses I've met(three in all) Rachels my favorite actress I've ever seen, perhaps if I watch Rising at the IMax.......

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      Just thought, I should post these here. From JM's blog's last entry. So cute!

Spoiler:
      ]

she is so beautiful in those thanks for posting them Blower'sGate

Comment

Rachel looks blooming in those new pics from jms blog and her pregnancy is really showing now
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

She's gorgeous and there's nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman.

Comment

Hopefully there will be more pictures since it seems that this was from that press conference of some sort. And yes, pregnant woman just bloom and shine naturally! It's a blessing indeed.
            sigpic

Comment

I just loved Rachel in Echoes, she looked heavenly!
              She's not the only one looking all heavenly in Echoes.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks for all the gorgeous Rachel/Teyla pics.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Yes, Kate was also heavenly in Echoes - new hair color and all.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  *facepalm*

Sorry, FH.

*BAD CAMY*

Weir looked very nice too....

*evil laugh*

BTW, I thought I"d share the latest interview. It's not with Rachel but with her stunt double, Lani Gelera, in Stargate Atlantis. It's very slow but towards the middle she does mention her role in Atlantis and some of what's in store for Teyla in Season 4. Beware of minor spoilers.....
                  She was interview by my pal, Linda who also does interviews in thescifiworld.net and has interview Rachel as well!

http://sliceofscifi.com/

Just a reminder and an apology of sorts. Last night and way into the wee hours of the morn I was trying to figure out how to upload the caps for The Real World in my new Stargaze LJ. For those of you who friended me, if you were on last night and wee hours this morning, my postings were all over the place. But 2 give and take hours later, *don't listen to Wikked she exxagerates things* I have the caps up and I might add, I did pretty dang good!

http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/

Ubi, I thought of you the entire time I was capping, well, um...err..not while I was cursing or stomping or pulling my hair though!

Hope you guys like these! And yes, FH..I promise to take extra caps of what's her name again?

*RUNS*
                  Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 28 June 2007, 08:04 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

*facepalm*
                    Sorry, FH.
                    *BAD CAMY*
                    Weir looked very nice too....
                    *evil laugh*
                    Yeah, she did.

And yes, FH..I promise to take extra caps of what's her name again? *RUNS*
                    No idea who you are talking about, really.

Comment

OK Camy, challenge for you, see if you can guess where the screenshot is from, no peeking on stargatecaps or Gifted to see if you are right or not it took me a while to find a good picture

cut for size
                      Spoiler:

remember no peeking on stargatecaps or Gifted, I have a Wraith stunner staff *insert eveil grin here, only to get cut off as somebody shuts the sockdrawer* YEOW! my tail!! *opens sock drawer and pulls in tail then closes it*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Suspicion

Comment

I said Camy not FH!!!

*advances on FH calws ready* I need a scratching post and Teyla doesn't want the inside of her sock drawer clawed out... heheheh I'm being so darned goofy today, must be from all the clean sock fumes inside this thing

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            I said Camy not FH!!!
                            *pout*

*advances on FH calws ready* I need a scratching post and Teyla doesn't want the inside of her sock drawer clawed out...
                            Pff, if you think cats scare me, then you are seriously mistake. I have two cats running around the house and we do occasionally fight...

Comment

you are corect by the way though it was aimed at Camy, must find another one...... *scampers off then stops*
                              you should see me "playing" with my cats(total 14 two momma kitties and 12 kittens) I have to fight the kittens off my pillow where MY head goes at night, thankfully I have a second pillow though Teyla(one of the momma kitties) likes that one and when she likes something she can be.... shall we say, very protective of it?

*hugs FH* jno feeling down whne this kitty's around! in fact you gotta be happy or you just go nuts trust me on that

Comment

you are corect by the way though it was aimed at Camy, must find another one...... *scampers off then stops*
                                you should see me "playing" with my cats(total 14 two momma kitties and 12 kittens) I have to fight the kittens off my pillow where MY head goes at night, thankfully I have a second pillow though Teyla(one of the momma kitties) likes that one and when she likes something she can be.... shall we say, very protective of it?
                                Where's the time we had so many cats at once... I love cats.
                                Completely OT but look at my fuzzies -> Mambo & Flor.

*hugs FH* jno feeling down whne this kitty's around! in fact you gotta be happy or you just go nuts trust me on that
                                Ah, but I'm already slightly nuts...
                                And I'm happy... I really am. How can one not be with all the thunkilicious goodies in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X