• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost done....PHEW
    Vengeance...
    Spoiler:

YIPPEE! I"M DONE!

Okay...all caps were captured by the talented, the beautiful, my partner in crime, Wikkedangel....THANK YOU SUNSHINE!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
      Spoiler:

i just love that smile
      I too like that smile.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Tey..this is the WOW thread...pretties are always welcomed!
      good point there camy.

its called Nero StartSmart it has a lot of applications on it for CD and DVDs but i only use it to cap DVDs after i messed around with the settings to get the best picture of course
      never heard of it, I use PowerDVD, onlyI'm unsure of the DCD settings it has.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

My ten caps...mixed of Rachel's different roles.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          FH....That is too funny! But I Liked the first one better cause John's mouth is really not moving!
          John could be humming.
          But I prefer my caption over that of my sister.

good one Horus very funny
          Thx.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi guys...one last posting for tonight....Two good news I have for you...

First, Tonight..Season Finale..I know I should be sad but at the same time this only means that we are getting closer to Season 4...Wooohooo!

Don't miss First Strike....I enjoyed it a lot!

Second..and this one I"m very excited about. I"ve opened a new LJ community with only one purpose in mind. For US!

More details...
            Spoiler:
            Basically with the help of many wonderful people but especially Wikkedangel, I've managed to conquer another piece of this crazy online stuff and I"ve opened a new LJ journal. I thought of making it a community but I think this will do for now. I have so many people to thank, but the time will come when I do it accordingly. Right now, Wikked and I are working very hard to bring you the best quality caps out there and like I liked them for my artwork, nice and big! This will take us a long time, but I"m hoping that before the premiere of season 4, it should all be up.

Basically we are capping all the episodes and we are starting with Season 3 since Wikked had those done already and posting ALL the wonderful JT moments in this LJ for you to use for your own purpose. Basically, I've been wanting to do this for a long time. Looking in websites have been wonderful, but there is always that specific moment in JT that if you blink you miss it and many don't capture it.

My first motivation was me. Where can I house all these caps without having to use my hard drive or purchase a gizillion of USB drives and even that, some here lived through my nightmare of loosing all my stuff when I dropped one of those stupid things...*the pain*

Anywho...I can now have a place to easily go back to and find caps. The Galleria is wonderful but looking back for specific caps is a nightmare.

This will be exclusively for caps only! there won't be news or wallies or nothing like that...it will post the season, the episode and then the caps and the folder. Very simple. All we ask is that you leave us a comment if you take any. And if you make anything with our caps to give us credit and pimp our new Journal for others to use as well. The motivation and inspiration was JT but the caps will be for the entire episode. So not only JT lovers can go there but lovers of Atlantis in general.

Now that I"m venturing into other threads I found it only logical to want to capture the entire episodes. So, I have Wikked slaving away....and me too capturing the BEST moments with the sole purpose or bringing and posting great caps for fan purposes.

So, that is the story behind my new LJ called Stargaze.
            Nytel made the layout for me and I LOVE her for it. She doesn't take request because this is very time consuming and she had an extra hard time with yours truly cause I"m picky! But because she adores me, and I adore her she did this for me and she's been working for many, many hours trying to make this happen.

Wikked is another one that has been my angel. She has the patient of a saint! And the skills that I lack! LOL

Stephie and even Nick have had to read my burdens! And that has been such a tremendous support.

Anywho....again, I'm just excited that it is finally up. The banner was made by yours truly and I am very pleased with it and I hope you like it too.
            In the end, I could have kept this for myself, but I love to share. So, whenever you are looking for that great cap, now you have another site to do so. The idea started with posting all the caps, but we capture over 1,000 caps per episode and each cap is roughly 944 x 650 or something like that...if you've seen the caps posted in the Galleria by me and Wikked, those are the ones that I"m referring to.

But it looks like we won't be able to post all the caps per episode for a variety of reasons, so what we are going to do is post ALL Teyla and John both separately and together scenes and the rest of the caps will post in a zip folder for those who are interested in the caps for those episodes.

Eventually, my goal is to get my own site to post all the caps but in the meantime this will have to do.

So, if you belong to LJ I hope you friend us, and if you don't...It will be open to the public so that you can ALL have access to it.

In the meantime, it is still under works but I thought I'd share the pretties....WOOOHOOO!
            Go and check it out!

http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/

*Camy steps down from her podium*
            sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! Did any one see the sneek peek they aired for S4? It was interesting and they showed a clip of Teyla.

Spoiler:
              Teyla was lying on a med bed and she was sscreaming cause there is something moving in her stomach and that scene was freaky, there were also some scenes with Amanda Tappings character Carter talking and other stuff but man I was like wtf with Teyla screaming and seeing something move in her stomach.

Those that watched the sneek peek on Scifi what did you guys think of it?
              part of:
              Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

well for me, I was like, "if this is S4 of Atlantis it just took on a very.... Alien like feel to it" but that's just me, though i'm planning on seeing it all on DVD
                Spoiler:
                If there is no S5 I'm buying each season on DVD then watching each episode in order

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I didn't see it!!!! Just shoot me now.

BTW Camy, I love the header on your LJ.
                  sig made by Starlover1990

Comment

Camy Question, are you planning to have it so everyone can post to it? by the way I added you in as a friend.

Comment

Few more caps before I duck out (cut for size):
                      Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

whats the third one from? it looks familiar, only I'm unsure of the eppy

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
                          Hey everyone! Did any one see the sneek peek they aired for S4? It was interesting and they showed a clip of Teyla.

Spoiler:
                          Teyla was lying on a med bed and she was sscreaming cause there is something moving in her stomach and that scene was freaky, there were also some scenes with Amanda Tappings character Carter talking and other stuff but man I was like wtf with Teyla screaming and seeing something move in her stomach.

Those that watched the sneek peek on Scifi what did you guys think of it?
                          i saw that and it was freaky...but i sooooo excited for s4 i just can't hide it!!!

Comment

wait a minute, I figured it out, I know what eppy those last three caps are from, you can shut me inside Teylas sock drawer for not seeing, "The Gift" of season one, thankfully that is on my "to watch" list as I have both season one and season two of SGA from the library.

Comment

now some more caps for this challenge
                              14 in total
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Wow wriathlord, your caps are so clear!

Of course, you all know Rachel is in David Hewlett's movie, "A Dog's Breakfast".

Now you can pre-order A Dog's Breakfast from Amazon.com!

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X