No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome pic gatebunny i love it also love the pics of rachel at the con she looks really nice
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

i found some pics of rachel on the internet i don't know if anyone has seen them or posted them here before but ill post them anyway

teyla:

Comment

beautiful pics Donna, but can you put them in spoiler tags?? they're too big...

Comment

lovely Rachel....she's beautiful! thanks Donna..but yes, too big....you need to put them behind spoiler tags.
          sigpic

Comment

gorgeous pictures Donna where did you get them?
            if you don't mind me asking

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
              *Waves shyly* Hello... I'm currently working on an SGA team 'toon, and I've finished Teyla... just thought you might like to see her. It's first time I've ever drawn her (and I didn't use any specific references... bad me!), so I hope I don't offend you all *too* much... I have to say that she's been the perfect angel - an absolute joy to draw! (Which is more than can be said for McKay.... )

(I hope I'm in the right place this time... this Teyla thread seems to have pictures in it and the other one didn't - since I'm easily confused, if I'm doing a bad thing, please tell me! )
              that is absolutely gorgeous Gatebunny you did a great job on it
              will give you green

Comment

Thank you again, everyone!

The boys will be coloured too - I just wanted to colour Teyla first, because she's worth it. And Camy - of course you have my permission. I've not got anything I'd care to put my name to quite yet (just silly pose sketches and the like - practising dynamic fighting poses (forshortening is a pain in the a$$!!), and Teyla (along with my beloved Lara Croft) are just so perfect for that... ), but as soon as I do, they'll be here!

Why do they make Rachel wear that wig? She has such amazing hair... Is the 'ponytail' an extension? (Not that I care, just that if it isn't, I do wonder how they cram it all under the wig!). She's so beautiful - they should totally allow Teyla to go curly
                I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
                Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                  Why do they make Rachel wear that wig? She has such amazing hair... Is the 'ponytail' an extension? (Not that I care, just that if it isn't, I do wonder how they cram it all under the wig!). She's so beautiful - they should totally allow Teyla to go curly
                  No idea why they choose to go with a wig, probably because her own hair has a life on its own and is wild.

And the ponytail is most definitely an extension.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

2 icons...

From the screencaps from Irresponsible.

Comment

Yeah the hair on Rachel are extensions...that is her preference, she's had them even when I met her back in 2005...
                      sigpic

Comment

a friend told me about a friend of hers that had been to see rachel and her friend give her the link to her photobucket account but she lost it a few months back and by accident i found the link on her website and the pics were there i had to ask her permission to use them on gateworld and she said yes but she wont allow me to give the link out but if you go to photobucket and type in rachel luttrell on the search engine youll find them there just dont let my friend know you can access them via photobucket she'll go mad with me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          2 icons...

From the screencaps from Irresponsible.

Snagging!

I love Teyla in white!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Snagging!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Where's that picture from?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Where's that picture from?
                              The Hive
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                The Hive
                                *makes mental note to watch season 2 DVD*

Comment

Working...
                                X