Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the pictures chelle db thank you so much for sharing

Comment

Haven't posted here before (to busy on the Ship threads) just come to leave two wallpapers:

Spoiler:

Comment

Great wallpapers!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

beautiful wallpapers 0xnatashax0

Comment

0xNatashax0 - Really great wallpapers...thanks for sharing them
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

some teyla for you all...
              sigpic

Comment

thats so beautiful mayogaelz great job

Comment

@NQ-
                  Spoiler:
                  I sort of understand the uproar. It was simply unessasary, but hey. What's done is done and it could have been worse.

Lovely work 0xNatashax0 and mayogaelz. *begs for more, while trying to make room for it all on the comp*

So, this may have been gone over already, but I'm new to the thread and missed it. What are some of your favorite Teyla scenes? Lines? One-liner quips? Or even just looks ('cause I think we all know that so much of Teyla being Teyla is said without words)?
                  I'll post my own response later, once I read some of yours. If you don't have a favorite, simply pick a good one.

Sig by sofie

Comment

I've neglected this thread for too long.....I wove you guys...I"ve been having major computer problems...not to mention that the past two weeks I've worked on a JT fic that I just finished...so, I've been busy....\

but I have a challenge for you guys...

First Strike Challenge...

Spoiler:
                    John mentions that his team is like The Fantastic Four....Teyla he says is the Invisible Woman...John is Mr. Fantastic, Ronon is The Thing and Rodney is The Torch! I've posted some caps from the movie in the JT Galleria...but I'd love to give you guys this challenge as well....You have to be able to do manip or some artist in here can make the drawing...I'd love to see what you guys come up with....

Wikked posted a gorgeous Teyla wallie in the JT Galleria as well....It was Purple day and she did something beautiful...Wikked because I"m not in my computer I can't save it...so, could you share the beauty here!?

Okay...I"m off to go get my labtop fix!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      I've neglected this thread for too long.....I wove you guys...I"ve been having major computer problems...not to mention that the past two weeks I've worked on a JT fic that I just finished...so, I've been busy....\

but I have a challenge for you guys...

First Strike Challenge...

Spoiler:
                      John mentions that his team is like The Fantastic Four....Teyla he says is the Invisible Woman...John is Mr. Fantastic, Ronon is The Thing and Rodney is The Torch! I've posted some caps from the movie in the JT Galleria...but I'd love to give you guys this challenge as well....You have to be able to do manip or some artist in here can make the drawing...I'd love to see what you guys come up with....

Wikked posted a gorgeous Teyla wallie in the JT Galleria as well....It was Purple day and she did something beautiful...Wikked because I"m not in my computer I can't save it...so, could you share the beauty here!?

Okay...I"m off to go get my labtop fix!
                      off to find movie caps.......
                      sigpic

Comment

*claps madly*

GREAT!
                        sigpic

Comment

This one was also hard. The word of the day is purple. So what I did was used 1 of the meanings for the word: Regal, Nobility, etc. then I added the image to show what I wanted. Hope you like.

Small

Spoiler:

Large

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WikkedAngel View Post
                            This one was also hard. The word of the day is purple. So what I did was used 1 of the meanings for the word: Regal, Nobility, etc. then I added the image to show what I wanted. Hope you like.
                            Small
                            Spoiler:

Oh my goddess!! Beautiful!!
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oy, thanks Wikked! she does fantastic....

Okay....where are the caps for Teyla, Wikked...?

she looked serious but great in this episode as well...
                              sigpic

Comment

thats so beautiful wikked i absolutely love it great job

Comment

Working...
                                X