Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

More To Come

Comment

Screencaps From The Ark #17

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thats All Folks..............Until Next Week.

Comment

I just wanted to thank u for sharing those beautiful caps.

Thank you LadyBozi for the amazing Sig!

Spoiler:

Comment

Wikked - Thanks for sharing...Teyla sure is a beautiful woman,,,wonderful caps...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

My Cap QUEEN!

LOVE THEM! Gotta go make some goodies!
                  sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd mention here that I got the Women of Sci-Fi Calendar along with the DVD (bits and pieces of the photo shoots plus brief interviews with each of the actresses) and I love it.

Rachel looks *fabulous*. The only actresses I really knew that were going to be part of the calendar were Rachel Luttrell, Teryl Rothery and Lexa Doig. While watching the video I came to appreciate all the women that were involved with the calendar and I remember specifically thinking that Rachel Luttrell and Teryl Rothery had *GORGEOUS* smiles and I wished I saw those smiles more often.

'Kay. I'm getting sleepy. I think I'll pop the DVD in again and just watch those two interviews before I go to bed.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                      Just thought I'd mention here that I got the Women of Sci-Fi Calendar along with the DVD (bits and pieces of the photo shoots plus brief interviews with each of the actresses) and I love it.

Rachel looks *fabulous*. The only actresses I really knew that were going to be part of the calendar were Rachel Luttrell, Teryl Rothery and Lexa Doig. While watching the video I came to appreciate all the women that were involved with the calendar and I remember specifically thinking that Rachel Luttrell and Teryl Rothery had *GORGEOUS* smiles and I wished I saw those smiles more often.

'Kay. I'm getting sleepy. I think I'll pop the DVD in again and just watch those two interviews before I go to bed.
                      lucky you i cant get a copy my sister has a credit card and she orders DVDs for me but she wont order anything outside Ireland or england so i hope some day that the shops in the city i live in might get it in at some point in the future?

Comment

Hey peeps, I was having a bit of fun last night (actually quite a bit of fun). I made this musicvid called Girlpower and it's all done with clips from Echoes (spoilers are possible) (6 clips). There's no real meaning behind it and it certainly has no real story except 'Do not underestimate the power of girl'.

It features Kate Heightmeyer, Teyla Emmagan and Elizabeth Weir and the music is from the trailer of the Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe.

Don't expect anything fancy...just plain fun...

Girlpower
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

OH, THIS IS GOOD, FH...it has the potential to more......great idea and concept..thanks for sharing!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone I was googling and I found this pic and thought I should share it(don't know if it has already been posted) but any way here it is.

[SPOILERS]SPOILERS]

Spoiler:

Comment

She looks wonderful..where and when was this? do you know? thanks for sharing....
                              sigpic

Comment

Im not sure. I was search using msn images and I found it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X