Clear All

Here's to 4,000 posts!!!

HEEHEE!!!

Comment

Favorite Teyla pics - as per camy's request

Spoiler tag for size issues, not content
      Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, pretty, I love the second one...that pic screams so much emotions!

and so intense!

and the first one...she's all teary! love it...

and the second one...I love...too..there's one in that same scene that I like better....let me see if I can find it...

THANKS!

any others?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
          A Rachel pic from a convention was posted a few pages back...here's my WP for CAMY!

Spoiler:

Hope you like!

Like it?? LOVE IT!! It's gorgeous!! I love the butterfly border and the colors are great!!
          [/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            I have Corel Paint Shop Pro X...10th version...

maybe the features aren't so different.....PM ME..
            You should have the PM. Wanted to post another I made last night, though its very dark because I was messing around with aetherize. It was much bigger too when I started but now is smaller because I was trying to make a sig out of it. But went with what I have now instead.
            sigpic

Comment

Pretty, I did a wall...JT that I Love with that second pic...don't look if you can't stand seeing JT love...I did two cause I liked them both!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok
                You should have the PM. Wanted to post another I made last night, though its very dark because I was messing around with aetherize. It was much bigger too when I started but now is smaller because I was trying to make a sig out of it. But went with what I have now instead.
                Oh, this is very, very pretty..you should turn that into a wall...who's that in the background, is that John? *looks away innocently*

OH AG! I missed that posting somewhere..

*Claps madly*

LOVE IT AG! LOVE IT!

now, who's 4,000post are you celebrating?
                sigpic

Comment

OOH!! I've seen those before but I still love them!! Shippyness aside I loved that scene!! Teyla showed so much emotion and the pic I chose as one of my faves sympolizes that! I love it

Comment

Yeah, I was pretty proud of myself on that one...I still love it so much...but one is like grainy and the other one is smooth....jeepers, just don't ask me how i did it...but anyways, found some more Teyla pics that I like!

I did save some of my work earlier on in a CD so I do have more than half of my stuff...but still I"m upset...

but this is one of my favorite own caps from the gift!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous wallpaper AG!!

Very pretty Raduzhok!! That's Ronon in the background, right? ^.^

Camy... love your wallpaper. ^.^ Sucks about the USB though. I'm too lazy to make my own caps though, I just snag from stargatecaps or New Atlantis.

Blending... I took a colour similar to the background of the pic and did a layer to fill the bits around her in that colour (although you don't really need a new layer, but I'm prone to mouse slips a lot ). And then I put a darker brown over the whole thing and set it to multiply to get the darker colour.

Photoshop is a bit of a pain at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty okay. You could try using masks to extract it in PhotoImpact, rather than the extract feature, but they're sorta similar.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!

Fic Writers and Fic Readers! Join us for a unique opportunity to read tales of your favorite female Stargate characters! Together in one story, in one ficathon!

Our premiere theme is "The Great Exchange", where one Stargate leading lady finds herself in cahoots with another leading lady from the opposite series. Have you ever wondered how much butt Teyla or Weir could kick with either Sam or Vala on their side? Well, here's your chance to find out!

Join The Women of the Gates ficathon today!

Comment

do you know how much they want to charge me to fix it with another equipment..500 dollars! I mean in the site it says they are 99% effective..and then I sent it and they are like well, it's more complicated we need to open it and then replace the chips....WHAT? why do they trick people like that?

GRRRR!

anyways, where are the pics from Athos people...are you with me on this or what?

I'll be back!

maybe we could do an icon galleria here..we hardly do icons...I hate them..I can't do them...they are too small for me to do anything with them....lol

okay, Athos ICONS, Teyla centered of coarse...maybe we could all do them and then just change our icons for a month or something..spread the Teyla love with our icons....lol
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm not good at icons, I usually snag other people's...

But for Camy...2 Athos icons...

Comment

Oh, this is very, very pretty..you should turn that into a wall...who's that in the background, is that John? *looks away innocently*
                              I made it much bigger originally and while I don't have the larger one any longer, I will make another.

John? John who? LOL do the initials RD mean anything?
                              sigpic

Comment

maybe we could do an icon galleria here..we hardly do icons...I hate them..I can't do them...they are too small for me to do anything with them....lol
                                What size are icons? 60x60? I will try to make a couple and see how they look.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X